Reviews for High School Hero
rainystv chapter 1 . 1/30
Definitely going to check out the sequel. Not always a fan of high school stories, but this caught my attention.
Kite06 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Short
Sweet
Absolutely adorable!
Would love to see this elaborated on more
AfterEverAfter chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Awwww :)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
OMG! The Sheer Amount Of References To The Show Is In Phenomenal! Crowley As The Student Council President, Bobby's Auto Shop, The Impala, The Doublemint Twins, Alastair's Class Being 'Torture', Cas Just Popping Up Out Of No Where & Startling Dean, Cas Not Wanting To 'Run Things', Cas Being Call An 'Angel' & Dean Thinking Of Him As 'His Guardian Angel', & Cas Saving Dean Over & Over & Generally Being A Bad Ass. Literally Blew My Mind When I Read Them. Great Story! X3
494dwangel chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
cute...
GuiltyBystanders chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Alastair? Torture? I loved the regencies in this! They were good at being subtle, yet still nocticable, if that makes any sense.
jess chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
My. Word.
That was lovely.

You absolutely didn't need to appologize for the "chock full of Destiel clich├ęs". They were all perfectly placed! Your entire mesh of canon and au was perfect! This was just... So... PERFECT!
Can you just continue writing fic forever?
'Cause I seriously love you. And you work. Ugh!
elizaye chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Uggggh. I don't read high school AUs very often because a lot of the time they turn out to be awful, but I absolutely LOVED this one. Scooting off to read the sequel, now! Thanks for writing :)
precious1075 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Another wonderful story. Love how you work in all the references to Canon. Heading to the sequel. Yay!
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I absolutely adore this story! It was funny and clever- I love the way you put lines and situations from episodes into this story- so perfect :) Dean and Cas are so adorable and I love Sam too! I am now going to check out the sequel- looking forward to it :)
pappy chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
you are horrible. you know that?

i totally lost myself in your story, if not the story, then its the words that you used.

the sex is not sex at all, its pure love and the characters haven't even expressed their love for each other.

the way you use the words pleases me and you are totally my kind of writer. so that's why you are a horrible person because i want some novel length stories and your writing deserves a novel length not one-shots.
Izaya91 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
loved that cameo line *_*

"if you don't like 'reckless', I could use 'insouciant' maybe."

I'm not some1 who reviews really but this one is just awesome!

keep up the good work xD
smartcookie913 chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
i just read the sequel and it was freaking amazing! you are awesome!
kissacazador chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
I just read this on your LJ and loved it! Hated the fact that they wasted so much time apart at the end, but was really glad it had a very happy ending and neither lost!
FandomFanatic7 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Aw I'm sorry it ended, I would've actually loved to hear more of this story as it was quite good :D Cas is just too awesome, Dean doesn't stand a chance :P

-MesserMessa