Reviews for Never Forgotten
Yoruichi86 chapter 1 . 2/3
I totally agree with you. Andromache is my favourite character from the Iliad and Hector and Andromache are my favourite couple in general. It's true that we don't see a lot about her in Troy (the movie), so it's wonderful that you write a story about this lovely couple. Thank you!
P.S.: You know, Troyans too were Greeks, so actually the Troyan war was a civil war.
dansesinfernale chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
I think that this story is wonderful. I love Andromache, and the way you portray her, a young woman devoted to her husband, is lovely. Do update soon! :)
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
I did! I did love it! :D ASTYANAX IS HERE! And Daddy Hector managed to be there to see his beloved son come into the world. Very sweet. And now- parenthood and battles... Things just get more interesting from here, and watching that happen will be a feat in itself- you've already mdae this story so good it's gonna be a treat watching even more arrive! :)

Sorta short review, and I apologize for the few days' delay- I've been out of town for a while. :) But terrific chapter and happy writing!
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
Aww... I love war interruptions... and so does Hector, apparently. That was definitely one of the cutest Hectomache fluff scenes I've ever seen, and I just finished a Hectomache-shipping mythology class! :) That was a terrific way to get the name Scamandrios for the baby, and I love how Andromache is so determined to prove herself to Hecuba. And to have a boy baby. She's such a great character- so much depth and intrigue surround her. :) And you just bring her to life.

Although Cassandra probably wins the 'mysterious' award. I think it's sad how Hecuba is so cruel to her, but it's realistic Late Bronze Age actions. A lot of 'odd' people were treated like that. Many of them were thought totally insane until the poets told their stories. I love Cassandra and her bad people skills. She reminds me of myself. Is that a bad thing?

Another terrific chapter. I'm so excited for the birth of Astyanax! :D Although without pain meds Andromache's gonna have tons of fun. :/ Happy writing, Avonmora!
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
Aww... Hector-cuteness! (and soon to be Hector/baby cuteness :D) I love this story- it's full of emotion. You're a talented writer... I suppose that's why you're on my favorites list, but anyway! This chapter was a nice break from the...monotony... of war and family troubles. Fluff prevailed and Hector and Andromache are the loving couple... trio, really... that they were before the baby. :) Good warrior daddy. XD I can't wait until Astyanax was born, that will be such a terrific chapter! The womens' reactions are perfect, too. :) I remember people acting like that around my mom when she was pregnant with my little brother. :) Hecuba is probably freaking out- her favorite son is going to be a daddy! Aw, I love the Trojans. Stupid Paris. Look, he's made his big brother cry now when it's supposed to be a happy time!

Well, happy writing, Avonmora! :)
MadMadameEm chapter 12 . 5/16/2012
Please, please, please update soon. I need more!
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
Yay! :D And... and... Astyanax/Scamandrios is here! That was sweet, that she told Hecuba not to tell Hektor, but then he got upset. :( Aww that's not nice, man! It's the son you and Andromache have been waiting for (although you're not sure about the 'son' part yet), and you're just upset that your wife's going to have a baby when you'll be fighting? That's awful. Andromache watches you every day and worries about you the entire time, and you seem to take no notice of it? Gah!

In Hektor's defense, he has been fighting for something like six and a half years, and he's bound to be anxious. I'd be worried too, if I were him. The second glance at the seemingly furious man just shows a worried husband... and father. :) poor guy. He's just lost hope while the Greeks are here fighting his stupid little brother. ugh, Paris. The idiot.

I do like Hecuba's reaction to Andromache's 'crude joke'. Some lightness to an otherwise very heavy and important chapter. :)

Well, terrific job, and as always I'm looking forward to the next installment. :) Happy writing!
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
Avonmora, I am tearing up right now. That was quite a blasting ending; the letter totally shocked me! I didn't see that one coming whatsoever. Great job with that, though; however sad I am for Podes and the others is a product of your writing prowess. :)

Hector is such a protective big brother. I mean, I've always wanted to see Paris die in that battle, but usually they have it so Aphrodite saves him. I do believe I like this version better. It gives Hector further characterization, especially when he comes back and asks Andromache if he did the right thing. I love these guys. And you- you're one of the best authors! Well, I know what's coming up... sorta! ;) Happy writing!
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
I. Am. A. Hector. Fangirl. The tension in this chapter, and then Hector's return and his declaration of love for Andromache... the guy is so sweet! And perhaps more than his love in an arranged marriage- his new weariness in warfare. Yes! Hectomache for the win! In all the stories, Hector is just this warrior guy- if it's a good story they include is love for Astyanax- but yours is better than that. Congrats! You make it hard for me; I fall deeper in love with the characters and we know what has to happen eventually. :'( Well, that's a sign of a good writer- getting readers attached to the characters! The furies of war are upon us... and the little happy bits that come with this accursed war, too. ;) Well, happy writing!
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Another great chapter. :) I love your 'airhead' portraylal of Helen and Paris- it's just perfect. And the war is coming! The moment between Hector and Andromache is so sad. The war has arrived at Ilion! Eek! Well, update soon and happy writing!
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
Oh goodness. Helen the Destroyer has arrived in Ilion! This chapter was just charged with emotion and suspense! Cassandra, creepy as always! I really like the moment between Andromache and Hecuba- that was hilarious. :) Hector is back, though, and the homecoming was not comletely spoiled by the pretty girl. That was really sweet. Happy writing!
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
YAY! Another chapter! This one made me wriggle with anticipation. It was so sweet with the trip to Thebes, and then BOOM! Out of nowhere, the Trojan War has been set up! Great way to introduce that. Wonderful. I am really surprised this story hasn't been flooded with reviews yet! I don't have much more to say, other than great writing and sweet characters. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter! We're getting deeper and deeper into the story! Happy writing, Avonmora!
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Hey, it's me, The Wolf Huntress. :)

Another great chapter, and I loved the chapter name. It clearly stated the plot of the chapter, but it was still really cute. XD

And now we see Hector's Tamer of Horses side come out! That was great, and you continue to develop your characters. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)

Happy writing! :D
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Marriage. Poor girl. Good chapter, though. :) I did a presentation on Astyanax today in my English class and this has just overloaded my Trojan capacity for the day, that's how good it was. I think Cassandra, again, was awesome. :) Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. No rush! :D
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
And let's all welcome Cassandra the prophetess onto the field, intimidating any of her opponents with creepy prophecies that no one believes! XD Very, very well written as usual, I am eagerly looking forward to another piece of this story. (No rush though,the best stories will take the time they need C:) I think you are definitely one of my favorite FF authors.