Reviews for Hunting Season
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
A bit short but a truley uniqe crossover.
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Ohh, how about when Hild learns of this she arranges things so that Keiichi has to become a Spawn? You have to admit, it seems like something she'd do.
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
How likely is to see more of this? :)

Belldandy.. and scary... who would have guessed?

Thank you for writing and sharing!
Author Roy chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Belldandy thinking the word "prey" ...

... truly frightening.
Radio Driver chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Good goin, DB. Keep on keepin on.
luger 7 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
A most excellent fanfic. Party on, dude.
Edgar H. Sutter chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Cool story, never would've pegged Belldandy for the spawn hunting type. Al'd better watch his back, she means business! (though I do hope that they both come to terms with the fact that Al really isn't bad, and that they have a common enemy in the demons, and hell.) I wonder how that whole belldandy's friend getting killed by a spawn happened? any chance you could explain that? also, I wonder if it would be cannon or interesting to the story if Hild were to be say, related to Malbolgia, or like they're husband and wife or something? that would certainly set up some points of interest, I just know it! and speaking of Demons, maybe Mara and the Violator might have a part to play in all this, like they'd maybe try to kill belldandy, and Spawn stops them, or something, that would be awesome! it does seem like they would have a part in all this, don't you think? who knows? Maybe there'd be some funny (or demented) back and forth talking between those two, (I bet it'd mostly be Violator making obscene, sexual comments to Mara, seems like something he'd do, am I right?) well, I hope you write more soon, and think about my idea suggestions, Okay?

-Edgar
Lord Jeram chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Nope, I don't believe anyone has.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/14/2011