Reviews for Rebound
withaballoon chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
This is a great story! Thanks for updating:)- keep it up!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Awesome story and all, but it's been more than a year. Please update soon!
withaballoon chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Hey! This is such a great story! Could you pretty please update it?!
Go TeAm BeLiKoV w chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
ohhh awesomee story! i lovee itt !1 please update soon! i really want lily and josh to kiss and then for james to catch them...DRAMATICNESS!HAHAHA...lool...random...
dreams are beautiful chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
ahhhh this is AWESOME I LOVE IT plz updated soooooon :) aaggghhhh love it sooo much 3
writergal24 chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
Katie and James... I see love there in the future ;)

Great chapter! I think you did a great job on the fight scene.

Violet-Eden6 chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
Thanks for updating! I must admit it made my day seeing my name at the bottom of the storyD. You are doing great keep it up!
Violet-Eden6 chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Can you please update pleaeeeeeeeeeee? ?
DesperateForAnUpdate chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
?
InlovewithFred chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Hey Suki! I love it! You are sooo good! Now that your done with NaNoWreMo, you can finish this and finish that story about Alicia Katie Spinett. Seriously, it sounds interesting! Please! And once again, I love Rebound!
withaballoon chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
Amazing story! I love the hilarious sarcastic and slightly crazy voice in Lilys head and the relatiomships they all have seem so real:) keep updating please:)
sadey chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
great!
writergal24 chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Nice chapter! I really liked Ginny's characterization and I loved James' reaction to Lily falling. Imagine how Ginny would've reacted if he'd let her fall AGAIN.

Great job!

writergal24 chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Oooo, I like it so far! I loved the "That's in Canada!" and I loved the James/Katie storyline.

Good job! And I understand about not updating. I'm doing NaNo too.

writergal24 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Just have to say... Voldemort's imaginary son Tommy? Hahahaha. I'm writing a story where Lily Luna falls in love with Voldemort's son... :)

I'll review again in a few chapters!