Reviews for Oblivious
SeeSea19 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
he landed on artemis didn't he?
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Please update soon!
Yuka Muntou chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
I want to read more!
D.J.namedC.J chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
How interesting
ARL15 chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
This whole chapter being a giant bro moment, made me so happy! Also did Artemis over hear them, whose on the couch? I need to know, so please update soon!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Thanks for the update! It makes me happy when you do.

Y'know, if this can get anymore intresting, you're a miracle worker! This was just awesome, so thanks for writing it!

Please, update as soon as possible... and be sure to include the team's last mission where Artemis tried to prove herself. Have you seen it? There was some Cheshire/Roy. And it seems that Roy joined the team. Wohooo!
Unleash The Shadow chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Your KF/Robin interaction is amazing *-*
LaurynLou chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Awesome story! I love that it's crossed over with actual events from the show without changing those event. Totally believable! Keep it up!
BloodLess18 chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
i enjoyed it :)
Batgirl 1090 chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
I like this story mostly because it is Robin's POV. I wish you would update faster... So please update soon :)
ShadowCatAlex chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
It made me smirk when you threw in the KF/Artemis hint xD I know the whole story is about Robin and Artemis, but that pairing really just doesn't work, and their relationship is more a brother/sister thing anyway. This way, you're emphasizing that relationship. Glad you did that!

Huh...my first assumption was that Artemis was on the couch...then you decided to make it all mysterious and now I'm confused! Anyway, can't wait for the next update!
Just readin chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
So disappointing... and I'm not talking about the update speed. First of all there was no interaction between Robin and Artemis (and that's kinda what this whole story's built on). But even worse was the direction this seems to be heading. I've loved all the interaction between Robin and Artemis so far, because it was well done and so rare to see. And last chapter was really great, because you could see it building. But then this chapter you appear to be turning it towards Artemis and KF, which is so overdone (not trying to bash the pairing, even if I'm not a fan of it). I was really hoping this would build to a Rob/Art pairing, because it's rare but believable and they fit really well; and last chapter seemed to give a hint or two towards it. And if it didn't build to that, I hoped you would leave out any other pairings for Robin or Artemis and just focus on their growing friendship/partnership. I just hope you return your focus to what made this story so unique and enjoyable, because your writing and characterization has been great.

I know Robin and Artemis are listed as the main characters and not necessarily the main pairing. I just think if you're going to have a pairing that contrasts with the characters listed for the story, you should have a warning up front. Otherwise, right or wrong, it is assumed that either they are paired together or they are paired with no one. And that usually ends up with at least a few disappointed or annoyed readers.

Sorry for sounding so negative, I really have enjoyed your writing. I think you are a very good author and I hope you keep up the good work. I'm just terribly disappointed in the direction it seems to be turning. (Of course I can always hope I reading it wrong or you throw us a curve ball or something...)
QueenVictoriaXIV chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
awww how sweet! luv the ending!
theL3monTart chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Okay, I'm hooked :D I just love stories with Artemis and Dick! Especially ones where Dick plays around with Artemis cuz she doesn't know he really is :)

Anyways, please please update soon, kay? XD