Reviews for Declaration
JJ chapter 10 . 9/7
AH this was such a wholesome fanfic, i loved how everything panned out and i especially enjoyed Sasuke's plethora of inner crises's haha (though i think its safe to say its not getting that naruto prov epilogue ay.)
WHAT you ended it there? Oh my god. This was so amazing and you strung out the tension SO WELL nailed Sasuke's inner monologue!
Lady Nara chapter 1 . 2/27
Oh, wow, I love this so much! Everyone is so in-character, especially Sasuke. Which is really hard to do when you're taking him on such an emotional roller coaster, so kudos to you! My favorite part of this is actually when Sasuke rejects Naruto. Naruto is so painfully himself right there, and I feel so much for both of them there. I could picture Naruto's unblinking eyes exactly. And Sasuke's panicked attempt to cheer him up by making him laugh was great.

I really loved the ending, too! Although it felt abruptly cut off. We're kind of left hanging...were you still planning on writing the possible epilogue you mentioned? That would help it to feel more finished.

Thanks SO much for sharing!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
SHIT that was so sweet. Fuck me, I was expecting an epilogue and got that chopped off feeling. Uggghhh. I had a conniption when I saw this was updated in 2012(?) Jesus that seems so long ago! This was great. I'm so glad it started and ended with that parallel and that Sasuke kissed him. Naruto deserves that Uchiha attention. And Sasuke deserves sunshine boy, damn.
Kirikaa chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
This was cute, I loved how Sasuke was really aware of Naruto's presence around him and thought about him and all. I hope you'll publish the epilogue someday!
DarkSapphireXx chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
ahh this is so cute! I wish the last chapter was posted but it looks abandoned unfortunately :( Very sweet and realistic story though!
noMuku chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Oi oi oyyy
Where is the epilogue?
noMuku chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
"What kind of hold was this?" Lol, love that line. Sasuke is soo adorabable
Simon chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
Nooooooooooooooooo

*hissing*
Where is this epilogue you speak of, mortal?
Nocens chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
You can't stop *here*! Are you a sadist? You must be , somewhere deep down - to write such a sweet, funny, brilliant story and then just leave us hanging! Please, update? Even if its 500 words of awkwardness just give us some resolution.

Cheers,
Lap aka Nocens
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
AHHHH WHAT THE HECK WHY CLIFFHANGER HERE? ;A; Sasuke, you finally spit it out! Good for you! And ohmygod if these aren't the funniest monologues ever.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
I love this story a lot but its been over a year since you last updated it and to be brutally honest, I'm beginning to lose hope in ever seeing this story completed T_T. I hope to see this story completed by the end of this year but if not, I think I might give up on this story for good
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
I don't know if you've lost interest in naruto, lost interest in this story, or is just plain stuck but what I do know is that there's only the epilogue left and its been over a year since you last updated this so please, I'm begging you, give us the final chapter already
sistercity chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Would really like it if you could finish this story as it is very good. A side story from Naruto's POV would be interesting too, as I can see the possibility that this all started with one of those 'tell your precious people you love them' things and changed with each telling. Anyway, well done with this. :D
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
So its been a little over a year since you last updated this and its the last chapter, the epilogue to boot. I know you've been writing and updating other stories so I just wanted to ask you to pleaseeeee update this story already so naruto and sasuke could live happily ever after