Reviews for Declaration
jenna chapter 11 . 11/20/2020
This was honestly the cutest thing I’ve ever read. Thanks for finishing it too!
Squid chapter 11 . 10/23/2020
Cutest thing ever! Usually I have a complaint or two but this was too fluffy to dislike.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2020
naruto just there lile

:o
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2020
Thanks
ocean melodies chapter 11 . 6/21/2020
This was adorable!
chabitso.0 chapter 11 . 5/4/2020
Such a joy to read! Super fluffy and adorable
Thanks for writing! :]
Bri-Bee-WR chapter 11 . 3/12/2020
This story is so sweet and cute and funny! I adored it and read it all in one sitting!
falsepermanence chapter 11 . 3/7/2020
this was unbearably adorable, i loved it so much. preteen sasunaru innocent love story is my new favorite genre
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2019
This was sooooo fucking cute, and the characterization is amazing.
I’m happy you updated this!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 12/15/2019
I just want you to know, this was one of the first fic I ever really really loved and re-read like, four times over back in high school. It was before I had a smart phone, so I’d literally printed off chapters to read at school where I had no internet. I loved it that much. God, anyway, I was clicking through some old bookmarks for nostalgia purposes before deleting them when I saw that this had updated

THIS

YEAR

I couldn’t believe it, and honestly? I may have gotten a bit misty eyed. I love this story so so much, and the resolution is so sweet and exactly what I wanted and it satisfied the mystery of it all and was so in character...I’m about to re-read it now for the first time in years, and I’m so excited about it. Thank you so so so much for coming back and finishing this, I could not have wished for a better surprise and I hope whatever you’re up to these days is going well, and please have an excellent 2020.
simpson-yaoi chapter 11 . 8/27/2019
That so funny and cute. i love.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2019
Oh. Sasuke’s a tsundere.
EvilCannibalPanda chapter 11 . 8/23/2019
These boys are absolute idiots, thank god for Sakura and Kakashi! My god, let me tell you. I have done honestly little else today besides read this fic at every available opportunity. I started reading it on my first break at work and finished it just in time to fall asleep at a decent hour! :D I am obsessed with this fic and your writing and story telling and omg, this fic gave me all sorts of emotions! But most of all, it made me really happy and I need you to understand just how much I adore you for writing this masterpiece AND somehow managing to gather the will years later to finish it!
Reblia chapter 11 . 6/24/2019
Almost forgot but I also found this story around a year or so after you first published it so I have been waiting a long time hoping that you'd eventually make the ending-and you did! Bless you're soul. I was about 13-14 years old then and now I'm 21 haha. How time flies.
Reblia chapter 11 . 6/24/2019
Wow! I'm so happy that I kept this story in my bookmarks folder! There are times when I go through the stories that I bookmarked and just reread all of them so I was pleasantly suprised to find that you completed the story. And man was that conclusion very satisfying I cannot tell you how happy I am that you revisited this story and finally banged the ending out. Thank you so much! I enjoy your writing :D