Reviews for Declaration
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Please update soon!
I-use-this-for-the-bookmarks chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Yaaay. I love this story. :) Can't wait for the next chapters.
Rikado chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
This is quite adorable. I couldn't help but be amused by the thought that Naruto probably only means 'love' in a sibling way but it's making Sasuke all confused. I'm Looking forward to the next update :)
ReddishPanther chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Like this story. Can't wait for more!

Especially like your Sasuke and his (over)thinking. And Kakashi spilling the beans was hilarious!
Valerie Hebert chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Classic Uchiha Sasuke brand social and emotional retardation. Very well done :3!

I like your characterization and am a little sad by the lack of Jiraiya in this chapter.
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
lovely :)
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Another enjoyable two chapters! I really like the way your handling the 'crushes' and Sasuke's confusion over hugs and the like since they're at an awkward age as it is. I'm looking forward to finding out about what Naruto's little 'confessions' really were about in the upcoming chapters - and also looking forward to more best friend bonding between Naruto and Sasuke as they slowly build a relationship.

The way you handled Sasuke finding out about the Kyuubi was great as well. Heh, leave it to Kakashi to misunderstand and divulge the secret, thinking Sasuke already knew, but it was understandable given what Naruto had probably told him.

I hope your trip goes well and I'll eagerly be awaiting more chapters in the future. Good luck with writing!
softdreamer chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
I really like this story, how you managed to make even the reader confused as to how Naruto really feel.

Now I'm just waiting for the confrontation :D

good work
rry chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
GAH! I hope your trip is awesome but please get back soon and write more! I love how simple this story is to read! No confusing plot or evil things happening (...yet? :O), and i love how it reminds of the cute fics i'd read when i first got into fanfiction! It so good and so cute! Please have fun and return safely to write more! Yay!

rry
darksky.kristine26 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
*dramatic sigh* Sasuke, for the last time, those are ACTUAL confessions! Not jokes! Kuso Sasuke. Get it through your thick skull that Naruto, a physically & mentally abused child, loves YOU! Someone like him shouldn't have the ability to love a person, but he does! So accept it teme!

Very good, all of it! :3
I-use-this-for-the-bookmarks chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Very cute! I cant wait for the next chapters. Have fun on your trip!
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
I enjoyed reading this! It definitely has potential and it held my attention with every word. Good job, and I look forward to more.

Your depiction of Sasuke is well in-character of his earlier self and I hope to see more of this soon.
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
very suspicious indeed ;) . cool story and I hope you update.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10