Reviews for Declaration
yukiruhina23 chapter 11 . 6/19/2019
I love this fic! It had me giggling each chapter and it was so fun reading this! You captured the pre-pubescent angst, the confusion they felt about their feelings. I love how you wrote this fic, it was spontaneous and they described the emotions very well for ethe emotionally-retarded Sasuke and the oblivious Naruto. It was so adorable and sweet. I really commend you for writing such a light and cute fic. I likeyour writing style. Have a good day, dear author! This is definitely one of my favorites!
ChimmyTH chapter 11 . 5/27/2019
Just my style! nothing heavy, soft and sweet... read it many times but always comes back again and again. love it so much.. thank you for writing this really...
P. Cythera chapter 11 . 4/21/2019
very cute :)
coolkidz chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
I just found this fic and I just love young sasunaru. This is definitely one of top three favorites. I’m so happy you came back to finish this fic. It’s a story that could totally have a squeul if you want
Lila Dunmare chapter 11 . 4/15/2019
Sasuke is such a tsundere ! It was quite funny and cute
berty05 chapter 11 . 4/13/2019
This is one of the BEST if not THE BEST young saunaru I have ever read... and I read a lot. Congrats on a job well done. I'm gonna check for a sequel now. Can't wait ! Please have one.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/8/2019
Definitely amusing. Kudos.
Meel Jacques chapter 11 . 4/8/2019
Aaaeen they are cute.
I am so sad it is the end!
Meel Jacques chapter 9 . 4/8/2019
Sasuke is so naive ;)
Meel Jacques chapter 8 . 4/8/2019
Huum I enjoyed.
Meel Jacques chapter 7 . 4/8/2019
Oh, my, it hurts.
Meel Jacques chapter 6 . 4/8/2019
It is very interesting, indeed!
Meel Jacques chapter 5 . 4/8/2019
He is in shook and I would be so.
Meel Jacques chapter 4 . 4/8/2019
Sasuke is in love and I can prove.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 4/8/2019