Reviews for Declaration
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 4/8/2019
I understand Sasuke, because Naruro is acting blooding confusing.
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 4/8/2019
Oh my, Sasuke is startong loving Naruto as well.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/7/2019
Thank you so much for finishing this! When I saw this pop up today, my heart almost jumped out of my chest I was so excited. Over the years, I’ve read this story more times than I can count. It’s so sweet and funny, I haven’t been able to find anything like it. I’m glad to see how this finally ended.
Jileine chapter 11 . 4/7/2019
YOU ARE ALIVE!
Not gonna lie, it took me a while to remember what this fic that suddenly showed up at the top of the followed fics even was, but I'm really happy you actually finished it! Great epilogue.
Vivaan chapter 11 . 4/7/2019
I feel like I should say something other than just "pure awesomeness" since you took out the time to whip out the last part of the story. And man, is it good or what! Just the kind of story you would want to read on a Sunday, relaxed and fun.

And that's what I did. Wait, did I mention I read the whole thing again so as to fully understand and feel the epilogue? Yeah, did it.

I absolutely have to thank you for finishing this, there are so many unfinished good stories out there that we just lose count. Just, thank you.

PS. I'm following you in case you whip up another one of these great stories!
in freedom or in fear chapter 11 . 4/7/2019
I never thought I'd see the day this fic was finished! Ngl, everytime I got an alert from you updating something, there was a tiiiny flicker of hope that it would be this epilogue lol.

And best of all, I really liked it! I dunno if I'd go so far as to say it was seven years wait (:P), but it was def a satisfying conclusion.

Tysm for finishing this!
Dobbyhasnomastr chapter 11 . 4/7/2019
This was a really cute conclusion to the story
Ishanika chapter 10 . 3/27/2019
Aiyaaaaaaaaa ! When ARE you gonna update? That bloody cliff-hanger has been torturing me for YEARS! Dammit! Kill me already T_T
Vivaan chapter 10 . 1/5/2019
I have no words.. Just pure awesomeness.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/20/2018
More!
Kyuukunchan chapter 10 . 11/2/2017
I feel like screaming. I can’t believe it ends like that, it’s so Sasuke-like it’s crazy. I have been searching for a fic where genin Sasuke is crushing on Naruto and this was so much better than I expected. Thank you. Thank you so much.
JJ chapter 10 . 9/7/2017
AH this was such a wholesome fanfic, i loved how everything panned out and i especially enjoyed Sasuke's plethora of inner crises's haha (though i think its safe to say its not getting that naruto prov epilogue ay.)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2017
WHAT you ended it there? Oh my god. This was so amazing and you strung out the tension SO WELL nailed Sasuke's inner monologue!
Lady Nara chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
Oh, wow, I love this so much! Everyone is so in-character, especially Sasuke. Which is really hard to do when you're taking him on such an emotional roller coaster, so kudos to you! My favorite part of this is actually when Sasuke rejects Naruto. Naruto is so painfully himself right there, and I feel so much for both of them there. I could picture Naruto's unblinking eyes exactly. And Sasuke's panicked attempt to cheer him up by making him laugh was great.

I really loved the ending, too! Although it felt abruptly cut off. We're kind of left hanging...were you still planning on writing the possible epilogue you mentioned? That would help it to feel more finished.

Thanks SO much for sharing!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
SHIT that was so sweet. Fuck me, I was expecting an epilogue and got that chopped off feeling. Uggghhh. I had a conniption when I saw this was updated in 2012(?) Jesus that seems so long ago! This was great. I'm so glad it started and ended with that parallel and that Sasuke kissed him. Naruto deserves that Uchiha attention. And Sasuke deserves sunshine boy, damn.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »