Reviews for Etched
Geen Wolf chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Please complet the story. I've read the other three up to this one. And on your profile it said that you would most likely not make any more GR fics. But if you could please continue this that would be much aperseated(?). Please I need to know how their story ends.
S.U.C.F.T.W chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Please oh PLEASE don't stop now! I've only just discoverd this now I must know who it ends. It's so beutiful that it must go on!
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
WOW. This was just amazing! :D
Toolazytologin chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
OH MY GOD THIS CANNOT BE THE END! Of course it's not but still! VK can't just give up on Caesar just like that! That's inhumane! Hurry with the next chapter or else I'm going to die and you'll have one less reviewer who's too lazy to log in!
luna snow demon chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Plz make more of this in so into it now!

It takes the pain i'm in off my mind!

VC just came to my mind and now it's stuck there plz make more!
Momo and Dezi chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Dude! What a come back! You have to update soon! We're unemployed, out of school shut-ins, so Van Ceasar makes our world go round. We love this pairing and hope to hear more of you soon! No flames, just love. Peace out, yo!
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I really like the way you wrote this
Epistle chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
MAKE MORE. I MISS THESE!

Haha, that line about the neck got me! It reminds me of Alec and Magnus in the Mortal Instruments. Keep up the good work, Solora. I love these two :)