Reviews for And the Borders of Old Cities Get Redrawn
Hector Ish chapter 3 . 5/30/2017
So lovely! please, continue it. :3
hoppa12345 chapter 3 . 3/14/2017
Haha I love the idea of 'plinking angrily'!

That image of Wilson jolting awake to the thwack of a cane is so believable!

Haha Wilson's little speech and then the end "and no that is not a hint for you to push me out of bed" hahaha!

And this: "House has no idea if he has just won or lost." Gold!

And the hysterectomy hahahah

Well done!
Thanks for making me laugh again! Hope you're going to update soon (but pls, give me a warning if there's going to be graphic stuff!)
hoppa12345 chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
HAHAHA you made me laugh multiple times, thank you! The physics joke was funny, and I laughed out loud at Stealth Cripple!

The name of the fic is clever too, I really like it.
OldSFfan chapter 3 . 3/13/2017
Delicate. Very nicely done.
shhIwasn'there chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
The real mystery is how on earth this story works! It really shouldn't! In no universe does House asking for the physical contact he needs wrk out to be anything other than out of character. And yet you pulled it off! Phew...

It was really touching. You know, I loved how despite all the sexual innuendos you maintained the straight just friends thing. But I can't deny that a small part of me really wanted this to continue and become something else. A nigger part understand that the beauty of the whole story was that it didn't. But... What can I do? You left the romantic in me wanting more.
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
You know what, I've just read this again, and since I didn't comment yet on chapter 1 I can say this now: This gets better and more beautiful every time I read it. It's just a perfect picture of House and Wilson, and a perfect picture of their situation: Alone, adrift, missing each other and trying to close the distance that has developed between them. Beautifully written!

And this is the part that sums up this whole story and their relationship for me:
"none of this is even remotely normal. It's weird even by their standards. It probably means something, unless it doesn't; something's changed, or it hasn't; they were always this alone, weren't they?"

Thanks again for a great piece that I will read again and again to remind me what good writing can be like.
OldSFfan chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Fine story. Delicate. Beautifully written.
BabalooBlue chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Fantastic! So many great lines... a very beautiful piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
please update! i like this story so much! all of your stories are good, but i really like this one!
Busted chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
So good. More please!
HarassingFictionalCharacters chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
This is so well written. Kudos for your ability to write them in-character. The dialogue, by the way, is fantastic.
charliebrown1234 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
You wrote all this? For me? Sniff... I feel so special! The fact that this chapter is really good makes me feel even better! I love their characterizations, I love how they're both a little bit awkward about the closeness they've allowed into their relationship and I LOVE how you've written your one shot into a beautiful (hopefully multi-chapter) story. I would be very happy if you continued this, but if not, I got another amazing chapter out of the deal! I'll be waiting for an update!

~charliebrown1234
smiddlecn chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
There's so much to love about this...it's so easy to visualize a frazzled Wilson sniffing the air of House's apartment-enticed by good food...Wilson waking up to the embrace and welcoming it instead of shrugging it off...and naturally House has stocked his kitchen with Wilson-liked foodstuffs! I love how natural your dialogue sounds. When I read it, I can hear the inflections and see the facial expressions of how the two say the words. Write more? Please? :)
Heidinanookie chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Hey! Thanks for the heads-up about the new chapter! It was lovely, as expected :) Also, it's a decent substitute for this weeks' missing House episode. I was actually looking forward to it for once... :( But now I have this story. Is this heading where I think it's going? Or are you just toying with your audience? I love the slow pace but it also is torture on my nerves. ;)

Can't wait for the next part!

heidi
docZo chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Love it. Some favorite lines: "for the value of 'fine' that includes electronic monitoring" (that's a math reference, no?); "Wilson is practicing evasion-via-breakfast, which is one of House's best-loved of Wilsonian avoidance strategies"; and "..namely, my location." Totally lovable House-Wilson goodness :)