Reviews for And the Borders of Old Cities Get Redrawn
kjhgsfgfgkflklllljlj chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Awesome
Antiquixotic chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
I love the way this fic progressed. The atmosphere and dialogue was perfectly, completely 'them,' and the whole thing was a well written treat to read. Brava!
Namasteyo chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This was wonderful! I could actually hear their voices saying every line of dialogue - which is saying a lot. Loved the line about socking House in the jaw then heading straight to Applebee's... such a Wilson thing to say : ) For me, this will be exactly what happened after that last scene.
lea chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
it's cute. and just the way i need this scene to be) gosh i was waiting for 7 seasons to hear from house 'i like you' to wilson. cause this time he really meant it
smiddlecn chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This story is amazing and wonderful and so very spot-on that it makes me teary. :) I realize that's not a very qood critique (the little paragraph below this tells me to "offer tips for improvement")-they've got to be kidding. House-Wilson stories don't get any better than this one. It's going into my favorites immediately! Please keep writing these wonderful fics. Thanks!
Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
You were right. I love this. Where's the sequel?

:D

heidi
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Awww, it's cute! Not that I'd ever describe House and Wilson as cute. At least not to their faces. Are you going to continue this? I hope so. Some long talk about how life's been and what life is like in prison... I'd like that. Even without adding more, this is nice as is. Wonderful job!

~charliebrown1234
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Will this be continued? Or Is it just a one shot. Because olive the style if it, and how detailed wilsons

perspective is