Reviews for Jenny Equals Jane
Guest chapter 49 . 10/5/2019
hahahahhaha you are so cute )
Edward'sDJ chapter 16 . 2/28/2019
Good to escape to Pemberley
Edward'sDJ chapter 14 . 2/28/2019
I wonder which other P&P characters will appear?
Edward'sDJ chapter 13 . 2/1/2019
I'm surprised not to hear more mention of knitting in regency stories; it seems an obvious way for them to occupy themselves usefully, if the days before central heating
Edward'sDJ chapter 11 . 2/1/2019
Yay Granddad
Edward'sDJ chapter 8 . 2/1/2019
Thank goodness the next chapters are up
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 2/1/2019
Good to see things righted
Edward'sDJ chapter 3 . 2/1/2019
I hope she hasn't been missed
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 2/1/2019
Too late to vote, alas
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
Fascinating start
sari18 chapter 49 . 9/12/2018
wow this is also exciting story. good for Jane and Edward to be happy. Thank you.
Guest chapter 49 . 5/30/2018
Jane Eyre is my favourite novel and I was sceptical that any writer could do the characters justice.

How wrong I was. You gave a fabulous writing style, very in keeping with the period and such a vivid imagination. I hope you write something new about Jane and Edward soon.
waytomoon chapter 49 . 8/15/2016
Thanks for this wonderfull story. It is now one of my favorites. I am soooooooooo glad with the fact that you made bertha his sister in law and not his wife :D

I was dying to read how will edward explain her away. I am also mad at him for proposing to jane thinking you will go the same route as the novel. But Thank GOD.

I love this Jane. she is strong and kind and deserves happines.

again Thanks for such a wonderfull story.
elwren75 chapter 49 . 9/26/2014
What a wonderful story! I am sad that it is over, because I know I will miss it. I'll just have to read it again! Thank you so much for sharing your talent. It is amazing.
elwren75 chapter 48 . 9/26/2014