Reviews for All Things Probable IV: Graduation
louisefrancaise chapter 8 . 4/4
Happy Easter
selenaHPotter chapter 8 . 3/28
I understand you have it busy, taken your time to write your chapters.
Your stories are awesome!
I dont understand one thing.
How doesnt Grimm notice something is different with Rhonda.
Comon, the have been friends since pre-K!
Grimm had to get his head out of his ass. He is so sure of himself. He doesnt see that Rhonda wants to change direction. I like to see hoe it goes from thuis point.
louisefrancaise chapter 8 . 3/18
So team probable is now working with the CIA.
Love to see Rhonda's reactionaire in chapter 9.
riseofpie chapter 8 . 3/16
I mean look at a friend in darkness. That took 4 years.
Graduation had only 8 chapters and is by long not finished and it is almost 3 or 4 years going. I really dont want to be rude or forcing, but if ons of the biggest reasons why you dont update much is because you dont want to break canon, you should just try to post chapters. You dont break canon very easy and about the invasion... I understand why you have trouble with it, but maybe you could ask for help or tips from other persons.
riseofpie chapter 8 . 3/16
I understand you dont want tot break canon and have other things to do, but because of that it takes months before you update 1 chapter. If it goes so farther you havent finished this story over 3 years! Maybe you should try to take risks. I really dont want to be rude, but sometimes you have to taken risks. I find it very sad, because your a great and quite fast writer. But now it takes ages before you update a chapter.
Please, please, please dont get Mad at me for saying this!
funtible chapter 8 . 3/16
So if i understand it right, there is a group of Indians who know that Rhonda is the HBP? Love to zee hoe that goes!
ruseof87 chapter 8 . 3/16
I really dont want tot be pushy, but do you think you have posted the next chapter in days or months (please dont say months, i never hold it till then).
Ive read all your stories, but 1 thing I dont understand.
Rhonda's parents, Grimm's parents, Grimm's sisters and all Grimm and Rhonda's friends dont seem tot know about Rhonda being a High Bear Priestress. Why is that? Why didnt they told them about it?
Slyrr chapter 7 . 3/9
loveforyou 32: For details on Rhonda's camp experiences, read the story 'Back to Kwitcherbeliakin'. It has a wealth of detail, and is a good story to boot :)

Rogerdavis11: Thanks for your kind words! Flattery never goes amiss... I hope to update soon, the chapter text is already in progress.

Abrada: See above. Wish I could post every week, but this story isn't coming as easily as the others did, partly because I have to be REALLY careful how I set up the Lorwardian invasion. One wrong step and I'll infuriate the whole KP community by breaking canon :)

Guest: Jealous Grimm may make another appearance... :)
loveforyou32 chapter 8 . 3/9
I wonder what happend in camp.
rogerdavis11 chapter 8 . 3/8
I have since 2 months discovered your stories. They are the best kim possible fanfics that i have ever read!
You write everything so good with little twists and I actually like team probable (you make the bad Guys look pretty good). Youre drawings are alsof absolutly incredible, they are so realistic! I Find it sad that you cant update as much as first because Youre getting older and you need a job and other stuff to do, but I find it great that you stille write graduation and i hope you update soon!

Good luck!
From rogerdavis11
Abrada chapter 8 . 3/8
I dont want tot be pushy, but when do you think you have finished this chapter or the whole story (because you are quite busy).
Qqqqqqqq chapter 8 . 3/5
Donnie showed interest in Rhonda now she looked stunning. Maybe you could use him tot make Grimm jalous (he flirts with Rhonda and stuff like that).
PS ive got this for a part from RR khdsss.