Reviews for All Things Probable IV: Graduation
Poor Rhonda.
It must have been so embaressing.
Z-King chapter 11 . 8/15
HORRAY! Welcome back!
MayMay chapter 11 . 8/13
I come home from my holiday and I find a new chapter. That makes my day.
1. How did Grimm know that Rhonda had left the cabin? Just curious.
2. I really liked the conversation between Corry and Grimm. It's clear that Corry likes Rhonda. Now that Grimm is trapped, he will probably make his move.
3. Grimm is now trapped in the cage. And it's his OWN fault. He should have took Rhonda with him.
4. Talking about Rhonda. I wonder how she will react when she discovers Grimm is missing.

I know you're really busy, but could you try to post the next chapter soon?
Good luck with everything.
Lionheart chapter 11 . 8/10
The action is going to start. Thanks man for updating. I have been waiting for this. Thumbs up.
Grimm, Grimm, Grimm...This is what he gets with acting the way he did.
CajunBear73 chapter 11 . 8/7
Grimm is such the dumba$$...his 'indoctrination' that passed for upbringing in the Probable home really put him exactly where Maze planned he'd be. Dominoes starting to fall, one-at-a-time, as dual plans are starting to move forward.

Rhonda may be facing Maze alone, but maybe she's better and bigger than Maze 'knows' her to be. It may be enough to thwart those plans with the Lowardians. But only you know.

Jade seems to be getting advice from the last person she ever expected to get it from, and a little bit of what she never got from family. Affection and a bit of love.

So much in place, so much at stake. But will Grimm ever see Rhonda as a girlfriend to partner with on many levels or just as an asset to protect?

CB73
Incredible
Eddy13 chapter 11 . 8/6
Well, it seems that Maze has manipulated both Rhonda and Grimm into doing what he wants. At least we know that Grimm will be out before the invasion begins. I wonder what their reactions will be when they find out they missed the obvious answer? Also, I'm curious about something: Getting Drakken's location wouldn't take very long, so why did Maze arrange for Grimm to be trapped for two days? What else is he up to? Oh, and btw, you might want to go back over the second-to-last scene. You made some typos in the beginning.
Librana chapter 10 . 7/30
Awesome as always. Hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter.

It would be a neat twist if Grimm and Rhonda split but their relationship is saved by Kim, or perhaps Ron given his extended encounter with Rhonda in the void. I can picture Grimm showing up in Middleton and reluctantly admitting to K/R after the events of Graduation - perhaps in a postscript - that he needs help. Kim's first reaction is to want to rub his nose in Rhonda's departure but Ron turns to her and says with a soft voice that what heroes do is help, and Kim realises that he is right. This would mirror the reverse events at the end of AFID but without the head-gaming element that is Grimm's modus operandi alone.
Do you have a idea of how many chapters this story is gonna have? I am just curious.
Slyrr chapter 10 . 6/14
To all who reviewed as 'Guest' - thanks :) I am indeed still working on the next chapter. It's just that real life is proving ever more troublesome. That seems to happen as you get older... Hopefully you will all find he wait to be worthwhile. And yes, Kim and Ron will 'appear' in future chapters too, although they are unlikely to come face to face with Team Probable... ;)
Banana Gun chapter 10 . 6/14
Hey Slyrr. Hope you are doing well. I really like where this story is going. Are Kim and Ron going to be in the next chapters? Will Grimm and Rhonda stay together? Keep up the god work. Hope you can update soon. God Bless
Is something wrong?
What does shadows of portent mean?
Is Grimm gonna explode when he finds out that Rhonda broke her promise?