Reviews for The Role of a Lifetime
wardlyman chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
I'm fucking confused.
ama2978 chapter 23 . 9/14/2014
What a great story! Thanks so much for writing. I really enjoyed it.
hillybob chapter 23 . 8/10/2014
Bloody hell that was HOT
cctwilight chapter 23 . 7/28/2014
I thought I had read this already but I had not. Really enjoyed it. The epilogue was especially hot. Love your stories. I'm going to see if I missed any others!
cctwilight chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
Whew! I'd go as far as he wanted me to go.
twilightnaley19 chapter 23 . 5/6/2014
WOW! What a story. Glad that Jobs and Win found each other. Great job on this.
Sayer13 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
*EEEEEeeeepppppppp! Amazing story *swwooon*
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 1/6/2014
Great story! Loved it- the last role play of fifty shades was really hot!
This is the third of your stories I read. You are a wonderful writer!
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 1/6/2014
This role play was awesome! I love what Jazz & Edward did to Jake- he was one sick dude, & he deserved everything he got. I hope Jazz has something equally as evil for Tanya.
lillianolivia.white chapter 18 . 1/6/2014
We'll I think Tanya got ahold of her & told her some trumped up version of what she wanted to happen. Edward was definitely too wishy washy by letting Tanya get into the apartment and trick him into listening to her.
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
Bella May be over-reacting, but Edward did a crappy job of explaining what happened. He should've told her immediately as soon as he could set up a skype convo with her or maybe even driven to her home. This was really important & could end their relationship if Bella is not strong enough to overcome it.
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
Oh I dread the Tanya convo, but it stresses the need for them to resolve the distance issue. What happened to Edwards old house in Forks? Does Bella live in PA or Forks? I would think Edward could work from Forks or PA easier than Bella could move to Seattle. He is in the IT business, and I would think he could do that from anywhere. One can log on & do off- site repairs now. He and Jazz could just have 2 locations. I love Carlisle & Esme- they are adorable.
lillianolivia.white chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
Loving the role play. I want to jack slap Tanya & Jacob. Edwards old friends are making him feel strange. This is a really cute story.
MatingInspires chapter 23 . 11/15/2013