Reviews for CracKing, the Second Round
multifandommaneuvergear chapter 2 . 1/18
This is cute :)
DramioneAddiction chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Why does this make me want to cry and die at the same time! You are a talented writer!
comwiz chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
I was laughing towards the start of this chapter and crying towards the end! U r great with Michael's pov... You captured his feelings really wonderfully. Thank you for being an amazing author!
stormbringer9001 chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
seriously, AMAZING fanfic! you're a great author, that's the best michael's POV ever!
aaaaaaaaaaa chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
u always give a nice finishing touch to ur stories...love the ending...gives a deeper insight of the thinking of michael...
Lisa Cooper chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
I'm still loving your story. Seventeen year olds can do many things though, and the ability to have strong mature feelings is obviously one of them. I like how you are developing Michael's character in parts one and two of this story. L.
Stars May Fall chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I loved this story and the first one, and am currently working on the third one of this series. I love how you write Michel, its so in character but it also shows things about him we don't get to read the series since in only in Mia's head. I like how you gave him a backstory for liking Mia.

Thanks for the wonderful stories.
les amoureux chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Aww poor Michael! Breaks my heart! Again amazing POV! Off to read the third! :)
Lauren chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
Awww! 3 3 3 The ending was soo sweet! Sad, but sweet. I actually started crying in the middle of this chapter, though, 'cause I was laughing so hard. Thanks so much for writing this! Oh, and why is Michael obsessed with cereal? It's like the only thing he eats. Lol. :)
Ayla27 chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
Awesomeness. I've read your Princess Diaries fics and they were all awesome! I'm glad that there's a writer like you. I appreciate the way you portrayed Michael and how it seemed to be really canon and the you managed not to make him OC at all. That's great! Keep up the good work!
sprog101 chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
Aww poor Michael! But so sweet!
sprog101 chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Good chapter :)
PoopyMaster chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
your chapter is sooooo coooolll! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! i ove it sooo much. keep on writing bitch :)
looneylovesgoodnargles chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
you know that a 99.9 is barely a fever? In fact, you can go to school with a 99. I just wanted to let you know, unless Im mistaken, and Michael is just over reacting. Good job with the story!