Reviews for CracKing, the Second Round
jaztazgirl chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
I can't believe he was that obtuse the entire time! I love Michael but seriously, get a move on already!
jaztazgirl chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
I like how this chapter turned out. Hearing Michael's POV is truly invaluable. Some grammatical and spelling errors so be careful with those but it doesn't detract from the overall story.
jaztazgirl chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
I've always thought that Lilly knew the entire time how both Michael and Mia felt about each other and simply decided to torment them to see how long it took for them to figure it out. I love the small touches in the chapter, it makes it real. Good job!

-Jas A :)
multifandommaneuvergear chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
This is cute :)
DramioneAddiction chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Why does this make me want to cry and die at the same time! You are a talented writer!
comwiz chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
I was laughing towards the start of this chapter and crying towards the end! U r great with Michael's pov... You captured his feelings really wonderfully. Thank you for being an amazing author!
SkiaRaito chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
seriously, AMAZING fanfic! you're a great author, that's the best michael's POV ever!
aaaaaaaaaaa chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
u always give a nice finishing touch to ur stories...love the ending...gives a deeper insight of the thinking of michael...
Lisa Cooper chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
I'm still loving your story. Seventeen year olds can do many things though, and the ability to have strong mature feelings is obviously one of them. I like how you are developing Michael's character in parts one and two of this story. L.
Stars May Fall chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I loved this story and the first one, and am currently working on the third one of this series. I love how you write Michel, its so in character but it also shows things about him we don't get to read the series since in only in Mia's head. I like how you gave him a backstory for liking Mia.

Thanks for the wonderful stories.
les amoureux chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Aww poor Michael! Breaks my heart! Again amazing POV! Off to read the third! :)
Lauren chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
Awww! 3 3 3 The ending was soo sweet! Sad, but sweet. I actually started crying in the middle of this chapter, though, 'cause I was laughing so hard. Thanks so much for writing this! Oh, and why is Michael obsessed with cereal? It's like the only thing he eats. Lol. :)
Ayla27 chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
Awesomeness. I've read your Princess Diaries fics and they were all awesome! I'm glad that there's a writer like you. I appreciate the way you portrayed Michael and how it seemed to be really canon and the you managed not to make him OC at all. That's great! Keep up the good work!
sprog101 chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
Aww poor Michael! But so sweet!