Reviews for Birthday Presents
Tainted Princess chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
OH MY GOD
SO HOT, PERFECT, HOT, SWEET, HOT, FUNNY, DID I SAY HOT?
HAHA AN AMAZING JOB! OuO
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Is this like a sequel to Tomcat?
Also, it was my birthday 3 days ago! Now I feel awesome.
I loved the random part about the polar bear. Way to cut the scene and throw in some random information- really gets the reader worked up and ready for the actual smut.
Sequel?
MadTrout chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Kick ass. Maybe one day I will learn how to be just as masterful with words as you are.

What a great birthday gift! ;)
K9GM3 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
...One for every year? Oh my.

This was nice. The smut was hot, the inner monologues actually added to the story and the party scene was cute.

So, you did well.
MaybeWolf chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
You write Jade incredibly well. Awesome one shot!
xXScarlett-EvelynXx chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I loved this fanfic. Really... detailed. xDDD
volksgti94 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Aww this was sweet, well sweet then it got hot. But hot is never a bad thing, greatly appreciated actually. I love how Jade does all of that to make Cat happy. So cute :) Great little one-shot.
Krokodile chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
My birthday's in May. What do I have to do to get fic for it? Seriously, love it. I'm at heart a bigger Cori and Jori shipper than Cade shipper, but the way you write 'em, I love these two together 3
Sunstuh chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
It's been a while since I've enjoyed a good Cade (: This was lovely, smutty, and fluffy. Gosh, you're awesome at this, aren't ya? Although, that many orgasms might be very hard to achieve.. and uncomfortable at that, too... But if that's what Cat's into, by all means.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Thanks for sharing!
snsd-sunny chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
your stories are always the best! especially your authors notes that make me giggle everytime. :D
GeorgeFuckingHarrison chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
What an exciting b-day party haha!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Oh heh heh heh, I think Jade will be looking foward to all of Cat's birthdays from now on... cool idea and for once it seemed Cat had a good idea as far as Jade was concerned.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
DrDoom2006 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Lovely :) I can really picture Cat and Jade in that kind of a relationship. Hope to read more soon.