Reviews for 1969
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
ooh the plot thickens and keeps getting better and better! hopefully the doctor with trust amy soon but i'm still hoping for the two doctors to actually meet. _
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
oh you are brilliant! i mean it! you've not only crossed seasons but you've given a solid reason for it happening that actually makes more sense the the individual canon of season 6! really looking forward to seeing what happens now!
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
interesting chapter. can't wait to see of ten learns the truth about amy and if ten will meet eleven paradoxes be damned! XD hope martha and amy get some bonding time and if jack will make an appearance just to stir things up.
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
right! now here's me reviewing the next story on the list. I have to say that i love the way you write ten's character. very fun and i love how you've written martha into this. _ can't wait to see how ten being present changes the situation. i only saw the sixth season not even a month ago so it's all still fresh in my mind. can't wait to see what happens next.
x Death by Torchwood x chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Oh, that was brilliant. :D
cmartlover chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Excellent story so far! It's very intruiging and explains a lot of unanswered questions.
oceanlover4evr chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Brilliant story right here. Was that a reference to "13 little blue envelopes" (or whatever that book is called) towards the end!
ExplosionsInTheNight chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
This whole story was incredibly amazing! I love me some Amy/Ten!
Carinth chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
Love this! Update soon! *puppy face* Please, this story is awesome!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
XD really does explain some things.
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
This! I love this fic! Update please!
NeonXIII chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
I'm really liking this fic, it's a great idea and written well :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
What has Jack to do with being pregnant in the vortex anyway? I don't remember him being involved in anything related to the subject anyway while he was still traveling with the Doctor...

Anyway, I guess things like the moon thing are the limit of television series like this one being written as they go along.

It's like the Mels thing, I hear people whining that she should have been at the wedding last year and in the Eleventh Hour for her past to be believable and not a retcon, but I'm very sure I heard somewhere that her entire backstory hinged on Amy being in this series and wasn't even certain at all during series 5.

Seriously though, I really like how you've handled this story and it was a great read. An interesting angle on this all, at least.

Please keep up the good work (and pardon my cynical side for being such a buzz kill :P)
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
Oh, I see! Clever, that. Wonder what would have happened (if this story were canon) if Eleven HADN'T done this. What would they have found? a homicidal toddler Mels determined to kill the Doctor. THAT would have been an interesting encounter.
gabe fan chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
oh, such a brilliant chapter! this is a work of wonder! i envy you for coming up with this plotline in the first place. i love the meeting between ten and eleven. will nine be in the same year as well? can't wait to read more. please, please update again soon.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »