Reviews for Technical Support
Tirainy chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Sweet.
Calexy chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Oh my goodness, this was so cute! You write them so perfectly. ;w;
Hehehe, thank you so much for writing this!
nantaise chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I want more! Please! With a gorgeous glacé cherry on the top! (Unless you don't like those... Er... With ice cream on the top? And marshmallows? And perhaps some USUK fluff?) I love this, and I totally sympathise with Arthur... I may not be a technophobic teacher (although my mother is), but I am a technophobic student trying to pass her ICT GCSE with at least a B... And forgetting how to turn on the computer. :/
Guest-sama chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is too sweet for words.
Alfred and Arthur may be adults but they are the cutest dorks!
I always love your portrayal of them.
Wonderful job! (And yes I want more).
anikidazo chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
yes pls more ilu
Nekocin chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Too cute! This whole scenario is too adorable. Though I feel bad for Arthur having tech problems during class. As a student once, I get irritated too when tech problems occur during the lesson prep. But overall, I can actually feel Alfred's enthusiasm oozing out of the screen here. Hahaha. If it is possible, maybe a sequel or a chaptered fic?
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Hell YEA! Bring on the academics! Never thought I'd hear myself say that..

XDD
penguinwholikesfire chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Yes, I would love more of this 3
Laced With Acid chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Gwah! So cute!

I hope there's more! I love englishteacher!arthur. He's so cool...hahaha. Well, anyways, I really HOPE that there's more to come _
startingfromtoday chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Arthur as a literature teacher? HNNGGG *A*

MORE PLEASE
AndyJune chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I'm pretty sure I want more of THIS! A tech guy and a teacher? SUPER HOT COMBO! Great story!
Sandstripe chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh how I love your writing style, you both have the character's personalities down soo well.

I do hope to see more of this!

~Sandstripe
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Arthur's such an old man! (just like my teacher, lolololol!)

I can truly relate to his students, hahahaha!

And d'awwwwww I'm so excited for the development of their story!

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
King Panopticon chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
That was so cuuuuute~

HELL YEAH BRAH I WANT MORE OF THIS.

That is all.

-KiDGE
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh please please please post more! I'm already interested to see what happens next. And you already made me a fan of your writing with Heartstrings so more pleaaaase~!