Reviews for We Found Love in a Hopeless Place
izzi08 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
AWW I LOVED IT! Tpoday i took a really important scholarship test and this song was stuck in my head :)
charn14 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Oh, Cassy... (

I loved the one-shot either way, but still...

Hope your dad gets better! )
fabianrutter chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Brb, crying.

Okay, now I'm back.

Cassy, this was simply amazing. I actually teared up a bit. I can imagine this being a bit hard to write, considering your current situation...but putting Mara in it was genius. And just...jhgfdfghjkljhgfdghj. The way you made things work out was mind blowing, and I absolutely loved this. I think it was perfect. Reading the the end, "...until they finally shared a sweet, soft kiss." sent shivers up my spine. And I still teared up. Eh, who am I kidding? I was crying. I just found this absolutely amazing and deep.

I wish I could write as wonderfully and deep as you do, Cassy. It's a real gift you have here.

I really can't wait to hear your next one shot!

~Katie (RUTTER!)
I Slay Darkness With Belief chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
So um.

I know why Dianna thought I was crying at this story on Twitter. And uh, I just read it...

So like I'm TRYING not to be really emotional about this. Because I'm in the car on the way to a hibachi restaurant. But um.

I loved this so much. Like I don't even think you even know how much I love this. Because I love it a lot. And uh. Thanks for writing this. It was a speed-read, especially after she told Jerome what happened, because I just sped through it, but I love it.

I should stop saying that.

So yeah, it was awesome.

~Bubbles
I Slay Darkness With Belief chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
So um.

I should stop saying that.

So yeah, it was awesome.

~Bubbles
Fraying Script chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I really love this. It's so sweet. Put it in my faves, you are a really good writer. :]
SheSaysCiao chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Aww Cassy I loved this! The storyline was perfect and I absolutely loved the chemistry between Jerome and Mara. :3 You're a good writer!

I really thought it was great. I liked the plot - it was unique.

"And she felt a glimmer of hope." - That was amazing. :)

Keep writing!

~Dianna
Lady Cellist of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
OOOOH so sweet! I love it! :D
ral7224 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
OH MY GOD! IT IS SO GOOD! I LOVE IT!
patriciawilliamsons chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
CASSY. CASSY. OH MY GOSH. I CAN'T-asjdfcskakjsjhf This was so beautiful! I was tearing up when Mara told Jerome about her dad, and Jerome was so nice! I normally don't read alot of Jara, but this has made me want to! It was absolutely spectacular, and heartfelt and full of emotion. I can't wait to read the other 3 oneshots, and the next chapter of the sequel!

(And I saw what you posted on Tumblr, and I hope everything's all right! :/ Text/PM me if you want to talk!)

Have a Felton-licious day!

~Sara (RUPERT! :D )
JessicaIsTheTRUESlytherin chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Heeeyyyyyyyy! I missed writing paragraph reviews for you. Although I despise Jara, (you probably already know that) I still miss reading your stories! I hope to see the aftermath updated really soon. Oh and by the way, if you hadn't realized, this is-well used to be musicluvv.

xx JessicaIsTheTRUESlytherin
tammy-loves-jerome chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
CASSY! This was amazing! I love your writing and just oh gosh, I lobed this story! I could read it a million times and never get bored! Actually, I think I'll do that. Read it a million times. BECAUSE THIS WAS JUST ASDFGHJKL;

~ Tammy in England :D