Reviews for Standing Waves
VividVideoGeek chapter 1 . 9/27
Thank you for this lovely story. You have captured Rory's voice very well. I can see how Rory would have Amy as his anchor in any timeline. This is wonderfully written. Thank you for sharing.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 9/3
Rory does have a pattern. I loved this episode. I am glad for all of the insight. It fits perfectly that Amy would be how he keeps his sanity with the timelines. I like how she vaguely remembers him too.
FourteenTwelve chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Aaawwwww! *melts into a puddle*
This is brilliant! You write all the characters very well, and I think you have Rory's voice spot-on!
Thank you for writing this!
Daze-dly chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I love this story. I've read it about ten times straight and bits ad pieces whenever I need a fix. You are a brilliant writer. Somehow, though the timey-whimeyness was expected, it made perfect sense! That is an incredible feat! I'm going to have a look see at what other things you've written, or if you've recommended any.

I'm putting this story in my favorites. I've spent about five years on and in all that time have accumulated around 10 stories which I feel are the BEST I've ever read - trust me, it's an awesome list and spans across many fandoms. I've now added yours.

thanks so much for a fantastic read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Brain breaking and wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Great story. I love Rory Williams, and you did a great job capturing his character and also portraying how it would have felt when time stopped.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow. This was brilliant. Very well written.

I was not expecting Jack and Donna. That was kind of neat.

I really liked the way you portrayed the world, and how you managed to keep the wibbly-wobbly-ness going. Good job on that. Also, Rory is awesome and the detailed look inside his head was great. Very nice. :]
ennaxxor chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This fic is amazing - I love how you approached the issue of time not existing, and how you built their relationship. All around just fantastic!
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was beautiful. I love how Rory's devotion to Amy continues to stand the test of time. That's especially evident in this particular episode when he's preparing to make his final stand to protect 'Agent Pond', even though the eye-patch had already activated. I loved all the 'background' that you added to this episode, with Rory's various interactions with the other 'victims' of the time warp and his memories of a different time. I especially appreciated your mention of Donna and Jack; I love those two! All in all, an excellent job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I really like the idea that they both could sense something was off about the status of their relationship there. Having this all from his perpective is great and I love the way you've portrayed his thoughts Rory and Amy belong together in any universe.
Isolde88 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
jaimewriteswords chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This fic is so brilliant. You really captured the paradox and pandemonium of "The Wedding of River Song".
timano chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
An excellent story, well-written and enjoyable, if it did follow the original plot-line a bit closely. 9 out of 10 stars.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
kaiiju chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is amazing. Thanks for the great read!