Reviews for A Twist of Fate
Aggie2011 chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
I absolutely loved this story! I find myself hoping that you decided to continue this unique universe you created and bring more trouble to our boys so that we can see them overcome it! This was truly amazing and beautifully crafted!
tenamorette chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
I have to say this and your Sons of Anarchy story provided me with hours of distraction at the gym. You're an excellent writer. I hope you come back to do more.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wow, I just discovered your story. What a great AU. It's woven together like an intricate tapestry, with all the characters in their proper places.
It merited to be reviewed chapter by chapter, but I ended up devouring it in one go!
The story of Sam and Dean is epic in any reality. I hope maybe one day you'll give us another of these.
I'm not a fan of wncest and I'm so glad you didn't go down that route here. It made the story even more enjoyable.
Congratulations again on such a wonderful epic story, and thanks for writing it. It's no mean feat to do that. :)
ccase13 chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
This is a wonderful AU. You did a great job with all the historical and literary details. I think you managed to find all the series characters a fitting role in the AU.
SerenaDeb chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
I really enjoyed this.

I loved the way you wove characters from the series into new situations. It was very cleverly done.

I have to say that Castiel pulling out his badge and declaring "I am an officer of the law" was a stroke of pure genius.

I'm glad it had a happy ending after all that angst.

Thanks.
kogsy21 chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Just finished reading this on my Kindle. I had mixed feelings along the way. It was very dark in parts and difficult to read because of the content - but you wrote it very well and I found myself drawn in and needing to finish. I like all the twists and how you wove the stories together. Nice work!
Souless666 chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Wow, to come so far and to finally find peace.

Glad to see the boys are gonna, possibly, have a peaceful life ahead of them. (LOL though knowing the Winchesters, not gonna jump the gun on that. Life tends to like to kick them in the nads, just when things are going the smoothest. LOL)

I have to admit, Sam seemed to adjust better then Dean, at the start, yet you can tell, there are still things working in the back of his mind, by him bring up the moment in the orphanage.

Dean, on the other hand, seeing he had the worst of it, is, I think, doing the best, because of how far he had to come. Have to say, gotta thank Bobby and Karen for being there for the boys.

I hope for a sequel, but for that to come about they would have to lose all they have found but that, too, is keeping with the Winchester legacy. Getting the girl and having the "happy ever after" is something, we know, is not in the cards for Sam and Dean. LOL

Anyway, thanks, again, for this unique telling of the tale.

Cornish Rhapsody chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Fantastic! Thanks so much for writing this. Adored the ending - they deserved to live 'happily ever after'. I am in total awe of your imagination and creativity. I will fefinitely be on the lookout for more stories from you.
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
My heart was in my throat when I read about them going after Azazel and when Sam and Jo went after Alistair! I was so relieved that they got rid of them. Amazingly imaginative! I really hope they do get their happily ever after in the epilogue!
kooie chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
Wow, this is fantastic. Sorry I haven't been reviewing but couldn't stop reading. The way you have recreated the winchester's story so perfectly in a context so different is amazing. Ihope the boys find some peace at the end (in your epilogue and in the actual show). Thanks for sharing
Souless666 chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
Wow, that was a whirlwind of death and revenge. LOL

I did think it would have taken a few more chapters to finish out everything, but damn it was still good.

LOL At one point I thought you were gonna have them take over Azezal's gang. LMAO. I did like how you let Ava be differnt then her tv counterpart. Ie she did not turn evil and betray the boys.

I do have to admit, I forgot Sam was only, still, 15 at this point in the story. That was a lot of heartache for a kid to bare in so few years.

I wonder if the boys can settle down in the country, considering how their lives went. I mean, yeah, Dean's gonna have a hard time getting over what happened with Alistair, but Sam's the one that really got changed in New York, going from that innocent kid to a criminal with anger issues.

Can't wait for the prologue and hope, big time, for a sequel. ;)
zhen123 chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
oooooh! Can't wait for Bobby!
Souless666 chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Fan...tas...tic!

I almost thought you would go with making Sammy Azezals. (That would have been kinda cool and added a whole new level of angst to the boy's lives. LOl)

Things are really flowing nicely but, seeing as you already did Dean going to 'Hell' to save same, how are you going to deal with the whole Jake thing?

I figured John was gone, but to find out he died, even before the boy's got kicked to the curb really sucked and added a nice touch of pathos to the whole situation.

I am so on pins and needles to see what comes next. I mean, even though I know how the story goes, I am still drawn in to this retelling, like this is all new and I am experiencing the Winchester Tale for the first time.

Bravo!
zhen123 chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
holy shit! This story is just...incredible. It's so well written. The details you've included are so natural and precise, and the imaginative way you've turned around characters and their roles, keeping them the same only so it fits just perfectly. It's brilliant. I am ridiculously impressed.
DeansMuse chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
Very, very good! Excellent Drama! I'm a sucker for hurt Dean (and bottom Dean).

poor sammy and dean.