Reviews for Lantern Lightway
I like that. Sesshy is gonna save them!
beaPleites7 chapter 6 . 1/7
I really like agora, she's funny.
beaPleites7 chapter 2 . 1/6
It was so sweet... Your only flaw is that you have a rather poor grammar or something, because you keep gritting "of" instead of "have" among some other little details. I love your stories anyway.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2015
I love it :)
lawliet chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
yay! Thank you Thank you. I 'm not disappointed with the ending. It's very sweet and lovey dovey in pure kind of way. Very satisfied very staisfied indeed . Thank you! pm me if you've read my comments. I would really appreciate it :)
lawliet chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
This story is somewhat inferior to the previous ones. I can't feel the love l. But it's still chap 5 I hope next chapter would give the right feeling I experienced on your other stories. I miss the goosebumps heart shivering effect of their sweetness. I really like how you write your stories and I do hope you've read my comments too :. Do pm me If you have
Ella9658 chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
Sooo amazing! i love all of your stories! this is the best sessh&rin series I have read yet! _
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
so cool, so nice, i love u.
Nguyetthu chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
you like Rumiko
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Ficou bom, uma pena que não teve beijo, abraços
caomidu chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
thanks
it's very great
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
awww great write! I love how you made it funny and sad and romantic all at once and without breaking the magic of the story. !
nadinebuen chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
This is so funny :D It would be really hilarious if this would be made into an anime xD with the fake sesshomaru and all scene :))
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/23/2013