Reviews for Good Night's Dream
Vdbvwrvre chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
I love the ending
AnimeCrazyGirl8 chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
i am sobbing my heart out (ok, bad reference) with millions of tissues scattered in the floor. T_T GREAT STORY OMFG whyyyy
poopal chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is one those fanfictions which I would only read the last part over and over again since I'm too afraid to read the other parts. So SAD! T-T
aquathyst chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
1st chapter: i smiled.
2nd Chapter : my smile stretched farther
3rd chapter : my heart sunk.

P.S i didn't cry, just, i felt that heavy feelings inside my chest. it's terrible. you see, i have to restrain myself from crying because i don't want to be weak. it's been hmm... months since i last crying. i kinda missed it.
Arrow-chan3 chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
QAQ
*cries in emo corner*
pepsicolaOFnightvale chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Do I even have words to describe what I'm feeling now?

Nope.

I don't.

I'm seriously sitting here in front of my computer, sobbing.

This is so so so so so emotionally and uncontrollably amazing.

No words.

Len is so...perfect.

He WOULD give anything for Rin, and she would ultimately do the same.

This seems a little like the end of Angel Beats, if you've seen that anime.

Though nothing should be compared to this. Because nothing comes close.

You should REALLY write an epilogue/sequel. And if you won't then please give me permission to?
pepsicolaOFnightvale chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
:3 fwuffy fwuff fwuff.

Yesh and yays for you and the fluffiness

#keepreading
pepsicolaOFnightvale chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
wahhhhhhhhh

You made me cry! No joke.

Geez and my sister has a cold so we're out of tissues too.

BUT SERIOUSLY THIS IS LIKE, AMAZING BUT HEART WRENCHING AND STUPID KAITO UGH WAS HE KISSING TETO?

fingerling aside, THIS WAS F-ING AMAZING. WITH A CAPITAL A FOR AWESOME.

#nextchapter
Irene Kagamine chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Damn you, I cry like a baby all the three chapters ;_; poor Len, the letter was so sad *cry*
Btw, beautiful fanfic :) I like it a lot
rinnykinz chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
omg i cant see the letters on my keyboard im crying to hard. i really lone this ssssooooo much good job
Brave Song chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
*sniff sniff* WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! *crying waterfalls* It- it- it- is- so- so - soo- SAD! Rin don't marry another cause Len is waiting for you! Until you meet him again... It will be so cute when you go to heaven and see him then run into his arms and make-out and get married and have angel kids and it will Be Beautiful! I am getting carried away aren't I? Any ways keep writing!
*Sparkles*
MercilessSpirit chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
So sad, BUT SO GOOD XD
IAmRavenBlack13 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
I cried at the end XP love theee story!
Scarlett the Squiddy chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
I haven't ever cried as much as when I read the end of this... so beautiful, like an altered version of servant of evil. he sacrifices himself for her...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
the middle was, in my opinion, kinda fluffy and i loved the ending but i did kinda want to know what Rin thought after she read the letter len had sent her. i still loved it though:)