Reviews for The Bureau
BadIdeaGenius chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This story is really nicely written, I like it. Please keep writting, you're good at it.

BadIdeaGenius
parhelia chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Yay! There's more! Woo hoo! And now we get to see the start of some future Megamind/Roxanne, which makes me so happy. *hearts* It also looks like some true peril is brewing, too. I'm really enjoying Selkie. She seems like a fabulous character.

But what's making me squeal with glee is the hint of Metro Man/Bernard in here! It has become one of my favorite pairings for reasons I can't explain, and I'm thrilled whenever I come across it. Despite the fact that the real Bernard hardly got any screen time, I loved his snarky, apathic attitude. The

Pagemaster seems like a great code name for him. :-) Can't wait to read more!
parhelia chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This AU is so awesome! I love the thought of Megamind and co. being part of a group of elite superheroes! It makes so much more sense than having Megamind, a *baby*, being raised by prisoners. Who would allow a baby to be raised in a prison?

Anyway, I'm loving this so far, and can't wait to read more!

*too lazy to sign in*
rmroxs chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
poor megs XD he wants so badly to show off to roxanne hope he gets his chance! Great job on this! i think it turned out great! update soon!
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
wow very cool and nicely done.
Max Evelyn chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
oh you have me hooked hehe more please XD