Reviews for Did My Heart Love Till Now?
perseusrulz chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
I'm crying in my English class, thanks for that... Beautifully written, I lost it when I read that last sentence
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oooooooohhhhh, that was so sad! I'm not into long stories with major character death where 1 of the main main characters dies, but one-shots can be very touching & well-written. Like this one.

-SQ
LikesCrissColfer chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I was reading this thinking 'tralala, sad fic, but I probably won't cry.' then I read 'The best-selling novel of a Fashion Designer losing his husband to the cruelties of homophobia begs to differ.' and I lost it. I'm in tears, thanks for that...
tringelingetje chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Sigh, I'm crying right now. This is short, yet so beautiful and well written and so so sad. Poor Kurt.
DylanDahl chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
OMG wow that was scary deep and like WOW i loved it every moment of it. very beautifully done.
crissable chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
oh no! :(

i'm depressed now.

seriously

and my heart aches.
Zypher-Kat chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That last sentence made me tear up. It's horrible what people do to those that are 'different.'

The flow of the words was just superb as was the story.
Janitajasmin chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This makes me think how cruel peo
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
YOU PULL MY HEARTSTRINGS. Honestly... Never 'Twas a story filled with such despair and woe then that of two gay men in a homophobe's world. Good job.
wickaholic chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Oh. My. Oz! That is FANTASTIC!
wickaholic chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Oh. My. Oz! That is FANTASTIC!
Katana0304 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I loved the way the story just flowed. And the flowers...great metaphor for Blaine. Excellent work!
ThatDamnSootyOwl chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Best Glee fanfic I've read so far! So far, your Glee fanfic is the only Glee fanfic 've reviewed, so you must be feeling pretty spesh now lol

Quite touching and adorable, you really brought out Kurt in that one chapter, you subtly made it clear that Blain had passed away, which I truly am proud of - your style of writing, that is.

Awesome work, I hope to see more of this soon. Like I mentioned before, I love your sense of style through writing.

Keep up the great work!

.Owl

P.S

If I were the director of Glee, I would make this one of the future episodes!