Reviews for The Doctor is In
Idunnowhy chapter 7 . 5/14
*snicker* And an ice cold snow bath, perhaps?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
There is no reason why you can't finish both stories. I enjoyed them both.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I've read tons of Christy fanfic and this story is by far my favorite. I really hope you finish it!
Demon-lover345 chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
hey there! I love what has happend so far, please update soon so I can see what happens next. Thank you so much for puting yourself out there and writing this story. I can't wait to see what will happen with this journy your taking me on.
HarryPotter and TrowaBarton chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Okay now I see what you mean by the "same Lines"
calmingbreez chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Lovely! Do keep going! I've waited for more Christy fics and updates for a very long time! And enjoy your time in France!
klovess chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Really like your story- please continue!
MPRW chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
Please don't leave us in suspense. I'm very much enjoying your story. Your style is lovely and I really like your understanding of these characters!
Rose chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
You are a wonderful writer. Please don't neglect to finish this story. I have to say, I prefer to see Neil as widowed rather than divorced. It shows his honor that is so much a part of what we love about him. Still, I like the passion they are expressing. I can't wait to see what you will write next.
madison chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
pls pls pls pls pls pls pls continue
missy chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
Sweet chapter wish it were longer.
missy chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
I liked the way you wrote christy's reaction to neil's divorce just the right amount of compassion with out condension.
littlemaccyd chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Keep writing! :) I find it so easy to picture the actors. They had such great chemistry on the tv show!
missy chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
I'm enjoying your story but I wonder if christy would see neil differently as a divorcee than a widower. Eagerly awaiting your next update.
missy chapter 4 . 10/24/2011