Reviews for Seclusion
Takaro SoL chapter 14 . 3/20
Hey maybe next you can write a short fic about the deceased dex holders complaining about how they're all dead now. I'm joking, but this really wasn't bad. I didn't expect that the first PokeSpec fics I'd be reading would be horror ones, but hey. Life's full of surprises. I hope you keep on writing PokeSpec fics, cause yours are pretty good. Maybe make a few that don't involve the characters we all love dying horribly. Or don't. its up to you
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Haha,Sebastian the Combat me of Black Butler and Hayate the Combat Butler.
Fearing The Inevitable chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
I've been wanting to say this...
I guess diamond, pearl, and yellow went out with a bang

... Sorry
A lights shadow chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
I would probably be the killer instead of the killed tbh
Fearing The Inevitable chapter 14 . 6/26/2015
you should make a continuation of this...like with the bw,bw2, xy, etc characters
Fearing The Inevitable chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
yay!
ive always loved this story, from before i even got a fanfiction
i applaud this
MidnightMaddi chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
*sob* *sob* so sad... your a good writer
aloof-kokiri chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
Wow. This legitimately messed with my head. I actually feel kind of numb inside now. Why would you do this to me? I love him all too much to watch them die. Pretty off-the-wall story you have here I'll give you that.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Hahahaha, Gold must've been the Author for "The Wish" LOL
Anonymous chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
So they all died. Black...White...And Red? Oh no, this isn't good.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Green figured out it was his Grandpa almost directly before he was murdered. *Inserts long Nuuuuez here. I can do it with Pearl, cuz He's a favorite and all, but It was sad, seeing the guy instructing them all kill off his own grandson. But eh, this is fanfiction, anything can happen!*
Anonymous chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Now you think Ruby's a ghost too? God, I wanna see the Comedy Duo now! Pwetty Pwease?
Anonymous chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
So Sapphire uses homemade conditioner, Red kisses things in his sleep, Crystal thinks Imaginary Gold is real, and Loveon thinks she's being haunted by Gold's ghost. Ho-ho-ho.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Yeah... DARN IT!
If Gold died then... *Comes to realization that only Ruby is left out of my favorites* AW, DAMMMMITTTTT!
So writing this chapter was like: Five people die while Loveon's mom plays unfitting music. That's comic relief!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
I have officially been scared senseless when Blue shot not one, not two, but THREE people in one chapter.
Yellow: Darn it.
Pearl: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*Gasp*U UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *Gasp*UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*Ga sp*UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*Gasp*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ*Gasp*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ** Gasp*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZ- *Faint*
Dia: You are officially pronounced one of my most Moodkilling Authors, Loveon. Not only did you murder my favorite Dexholder ever, you also murdered their best friend. Is this is your idea of a sick joke?
I still expected the manzai boys to die eventually. But BOTH AT NEARLY THE SAME TIME, WITH THEM BOTH BEING SCARED SENSELESS BEFORE BLUE PRESSED THE TRIGGER (Twice in Pearl's case? Ehh, I'm kinda forgetful) ON THEM? GAAAAAAH SMEJKDGFIGBUGBIERHGLBUWBW *Mutters incomprehensible words.