Reviews for Thicker Than Water
Dr.CraneSlaysDemonsForJedi chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Love your profile pic STARKIDS FOREVER! and I love this story!
Dr.CraneSlaysDemonsForJedi chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Love it :)
christinebleu chapter 18 . 7/24/2012
Ahh, loved this story :) Poor Sam though, having to go through bad thing after bad thing. Although i do feel like Daddy Winchester does hate him (even a little). But loving bigbrother!Dean a whole lot. Great story!
Nuala chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
Just wanted to commend you for a good story. Thanks.
BranchSuper chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
Very good story.
YellowFlash67 chapter 18 . 2/15/2012
I feel cheated...even though I don't know why! This story has a good plot with well done characterization, and I feel cheated at this ending! I so hope that there will be a sequel, because this "ending" ended off too happy!...for a Supernatural story I guess. (I'm laughing my butt off, even though I'm like...seriously...mad right now...!) I hope that sequel comes out soon. I'll shut up right now...still...you have a really great story. See you next time~
brynerose chapter 18 . 2/11/2012
please please yes please! I sooo want to see a sequel!

This is truly one of the best-written stories I've read in awhile (and seriously, I went to school for writing). I was reading as fast as I possibly could!

As a prolific writer, I do also want to mention something about chapter reviews-even if people are following post by post, few reviews on a chapter, especially a middle one, doesn't necessarily mean it was unpopular. I've seen a lot of instances where people don't want to review until they get to the end. Hey, a story can be THAT engaging! I hope you keep writing; I really enjoyed your work -

~bryne
brynerose chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
okay, i don't usually review a middle chapter when subsquent ones have been posted already, but i can't resist. i love your story! a very intriguing idea that has me on the edge of my seat! oh, and it helps that i'm a hopeless sucker for sam stories, especially young sam -
jwinchesterkent chapter 18 . 2/11/2012
ooh that was awesome! i'm super excited for the sequel!
BloodyRosie chapter 18 . 2/11/2012
it was wonderful

i loved it

smile
Souless666 chapter 18 . 2/11/2012
Great ending.

I sure hope it doesn't take too long for you to get to the sequel. I want to see which way you go with Sam's powers, and if you go with him still having them, how Dean and John react to finding out that Sam is a born Psychic.

Also want to see what Azezal's plans are, seeing as he would not have sent Meg to 'fix' Sam, unless it was part of his overall plan.

Yeah, I can't wait till the sequel. LOL
Pokadot Queen95 chapter 18 . 2/11/2012
I love this story! I really really like the ending and how Sam is finally back safe and sound with his family. Aww. Can't wait for a possible sequel!
Annadog40 chapter 18 . 2/11/2012
Make the sequel NOW!
sarah chapter 18 . 2/11/2012
brilliant closing

a sequel would be amazing

thanksssssssssssss
Souless666 chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
Demons lie.

No two ways about it. (Unless they are Ruby 1. She never lied.)

So what did Meg do. I mean I believe she helped with the withdrawals, question is how, not like Azezal to take a step back in his plans. So something up.