Reviews for Witness All I've Done
nightmarekitt chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
EXACTLY!

When Cas died, I didn't even cry. I was looking at the screen with a wtf face. Then, when more episodes came and went and he wasn't even really mentioned I was in shock.

What the hell are those writers thinking?
supreme dramon chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Thank you!

For an eps. dealing with guilt, leaving out Cas seemed kind of redundant.
Kimisha chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Thank you for this! and i totally agree with you about 7x04 - i was waiting for some sort of guilt about Cas too! so disappointed and angry!
leafgrl-88 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Mabye, Cas wasn't mentioned because he's still alive. Trapped in a small corner of his vessal, by the boss leviathian...We can only hope
localicious chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Yes! The whole time I watched the episode I kept thinking "cas?" "your best friend...kinda your fault?" No? Nothing! I agree that they could have atleast MENTIONED just WHISPERED the name. At the end I was 100000000% sure Dean would say that the next witness could've been Cas. But still, NOTHING. Thank you for this amazing fic and something to atleast slightly ease my mind
Samantha chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
:'(
ShelbyBelby14 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I was sitting in front of the tv waiting for Cas to come up, but then the episode ended and i'm all like WTF? Love this fic, it totally should have happened for realz!
Adja chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I know, right?

This is my own opinion on the episode, if you're interested: .

Though I haven't had the time to put it into fic. I'm wroking like crazy, and yes, even now, at 9 in the morning on a sunday. Bleh. Me wants her money bad.

Anyway, yeah... Castiel as a witness.

I've heard some people say he couldn't be, because then it would mean admitting that he's dead and that's supposed to remain a doubt... uh, hello? Admitting you have to have *died* (at least once, then, lol) to be witness, Cas has. Sam has, and he was a witness. It doesn't mean they have to still *be* dead.

Damn, this fandom allows very interesting conversations... "Sir, to witness this trial, you have to have died."

"How can I be a witness if I'm dead?"

"Sir, I didn't say you should be dead. I merly implied that you needed to have been, at some point."

"..."
Dakota Lynn chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
So true.

Of all the things, they focused on Jo? I mean, it was nice, but your version would've been way better.
Lady Jones chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Where the fuck was Cas?

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY! I was so pissed that they didn't talk about him AT ALL. Dean must feel somewhat guilty over what happened. He CAN'T think he's entirely innocent in everything that happened. Can he? That may sound a little harsh but he could have at least been a little bit nicer to Cas when he gave back the souls. No one knew what was gonna happen and with the Winchesters luck it ALWAYS goes bad. He could have at least let Cas think he wasn't hated. Although I do hold onto the fact that monsters LIE and he's not really dead. S

Sorry for ranting. This story was brilliant. They should have one this on the show.
Vermilion69 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I got chills.

I wish this could have happened in the episode, I really did.

Jesus, your writing always gets me.
EnochianHippy chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Oh my gosh D: That was awesome...
roguefangirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is what this episode needed...Cas. I didn't understand why they wouldn't show him at least in the montage. My guess is if it were people who have died, then maybe Cas isn't dead, but then again hasn't Cas died several times for him? Dean has no guilt about it at all? Sam is fine too? He's come to terms with everything?

I loved this fic for the simple fact that it is true and it is right. Cas is somewhere out there, dead or alive, and they need to bring it up at some point. This made my morning today!
black cat chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Osiris mentioned he had hundreds of witnesses but after Sams plea he narrowed it down to three. So Cas could have been one. Right now I think Misha is the boss of all the leviathans and he is the one they keep talking too on the phone. I at least hope he is. From everything I have tracked down he might be back by Christmas at least briefly. If they bring Cas back and it is a new vessel and not Misha I will stop watching the show. And I have watched it from the beginning long before Cas came on I thought he was a great addition. Right now I am watching Misha web series The Devine he writes it and directs he also created it and he acts in a few episodes as a priest. It is bizarre check it out if you want to each episode is under fifteen minutes long.
Anthea91 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I was also confused and disappointed about Dean, when in 7x04 they didn't mention Cas as one of the witnesses. That really hurt.

But I still preferred to keep the thought of that Dean was just burying everything sad deep down in his gut and didn't even want to think about it.

Anyway, great fic! Loved it!