Reviews for Serenity's Ultimate Betrayal
Athena3314 chapter 109 . 10/28/2013
I like it but was there supposed to be a lot of romance between ami and uryu ( ya I know stupid question )
Angel of Courage chapter 88 . 7/29/2013
Hisagi is, and always will be, a favorite of mine. And now I'm wondering if we'll see any of the other senshi (and their loves/knights). And have you figured out what you'll do with Rei/Mars and her pairing? (*because I'm once again promoting Rei/Hisagi*)

Love the battle scenes! Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 87 . 7/29/2013
Lisa...well, she sure knows him well...but that is to be expected, as she served under him for so long...

Love the fight scene vs. The Gillians... ;)

Angel of Courage chapter 86 . 7/29/2013
Still love the fight between Starrk (and Lilynette) and Kyoraku, Ukitake, and Pluto. And now the others are back and Aizen (and co.) are free? Great... And now we have reinforcements! Woot!

Angel of Courage chapter 85 . 7/29/2013
Starrk and Lilynette... XD

Battles continue...ooh, interesting! :)

Angel of Courage chapter 84 . 7/29/2013
Ukitake...well, that's one way to 'battle' your opponent...And another Bankai? Ooh :D

Angel of Courage chapter 83 . 7/29/2013
And the fights continue. Wow...at least she's not dead, but...ow... :(

Angel of Courage chapter 82 . 7/29/2013
Go Hitsugaya! :3 Love it!

Angel of Courage chapter 81 . 7/29/2013
And just when you think Omaeda can't be more stupid...this happens. You were going to WAR! Why would they put the seal/limit on you?!

Tough looking fights. Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 80 . 7/29/2013
Well, that's done...and really, Omaeda? This is serious! Of course he's going to fight!

Looks like the Espada are going to get serious now...

Angel of Courage chapter 79 . 7/29/2013
A pet they can't control...but whatever. Go Yamamoto!

Very nice job on this, as always! Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 78 . 7/29/2013
I'll admit it...love Starrk...and his fight with Shunsui. XD And no Momo? *runs off to celebrate*

A-hem, anyway, love the fight scenes! And now Ayon is...oh crap.

Angel of Courage chapter 77 . 7/29/2013
Awesome fight scenes! Our heroes keep winning! Woot! :)

Keep up the good work!

(*Unrelated, but do you know if there is someone wgo has episodes of Catfight Vanguard (and for misspelling that, I will apologize) on YouTube? Need to watch it...since I haven't yet...*)
Angel of Courage chapter 76 . 7/9/2013
*sigh* Omaeda... *shakes head*

Ooh...cliffhanger! Darn...can't wait for more!

Angel of Courage chapter 75 . 7/9/2013
How does she catch onto Mercury's game if she (Saturn) spoke both times, teasing them? Still, very funny! :3

Now the 'big fights' begin...yay!