Reviews for Bitter Irony
AlectoRuby chapter 15 . 7/14/2015
I know it has been a long time but please continue this story! I absolutely love the plot and everything about it! PLEASE!
secret chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ! write more cause' dis took bloody ages to write considering my friend here kept on saying it. Me and my friend would very much like to read more of da story so PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ u hav to do this i'm begging u plz just to encourage you: MAY AVO HAVE MERCY ON YOUR MAJESTIC SOUL! oh and if u don't do as I said:MAY AVO HAVE MERCY ON YOUR MAJESTIC SOUL! otherwise as that other reviewer said I might just get REAVER to put a bullet in ur brain and then u won't be able to write any more chapters in heaven, hell, Skorm or AVO! so plz plz plz plz plz (in a whining voice) plz plz plz plz plz plz oh and I love REAVER so plz plz plz plz u wouldn't let one of ur fans or in this case friend now starve of READING! cause I may die now!
secret chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
Dude it's already been 4 years...that's right 4 years! and yet you still haven't placed chapter 16 down or any chapter since plz write more friggin chaps plz plz plz pretty plz plz!.
Making chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
OMG, this was awesome. Please update!
The Louse chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Hello, well, I don't believe you'll ever update this again, which is sad because I really enjoyed it. A lot of good stories are being dropped and then presumed incomplete. Anyway, this is a fantastic story, and I enjoy so much. If you ever will continue this, I look forward to it.
LovelyLadyT chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
MORE. NAO. PLZ D:
OC1926 Deactivated chapter 15 . 3/13/2012
Seriously! Update! I WILL get Reaver over there and make with a Dragonstomper .48 to your head! XD
OC1926 Deactivated chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is so SEXY! Please continue the story! :D
Scarlet to Nothing chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
Please Oh Please Update! I want to see what happens next so badly!
Scarlet To Nothing chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
Amazing story! Feel bad for John! She is really seemed like she liked him! Oh well! Update SOON!
Jewel Magix chapter 15 . 12/5/2011
I would not be able to have someone breath down my back watching me like a hawk... I would crack one day and just end up flying through hallways till I found a bathroom or closet to be alone in! Well I hope you update! -Jewel
GirlyGamer chapter 15 . 12/2/2011
well it was very much worth the wait lol glad to see you update
ThyLurkingFear chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
She cries so much! O: but it's a great story n the OC is good :) great job, i'll be waiting for next chapter.
Jewel Magix chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
You know being in a room for hours on end most of your days make you develop crazy habits...

1. Talking to yourself

2. Talking to non-living things

3. Talking aloud

and soon after you begin to get a more physical imagination, where you start acting out other people you make up or remember from long ago and pretend to have adventures with them/talk to them. Even so with little social going on with other humans and no fresh air you can garantee that these things will happen in due time! :D Update soon and thanks for the messages telling me~ -Jewel
GirlyGamer chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
good chapter not surprising being you write so well, though the wait about killed me LOL