Reviews for The Epic Bromance of Jimmy and Loki
Risa Dawn chapter 1 . 1/22
He has two kids, really. One just happened to adopt him when he was twelve then never grew up when he did.

I love the story!
Anaethen chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This story is equally unexpected and genious. I've lost the count of how many times I've read it, and I still find it as refreshing, funny and satisfying. Congrats!
Mists of Ribbon chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This was brilliant. Thank you for writing it.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Good.
guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I had my doubts from looking at the summary... but this story is amazing.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Oh My God, this is now, against all logic, my head!canon. Kudos to you for not allowing it to delve so far into crack that you weren't able to squeeze in a good amount of plot and angst.
Els chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
OMG! I've always wanted to read something that was about Jimmy (never mind if it was pre-series or after), so thank you! :)
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Awesome! I love the characterization of Gabriel and the interaction with Jimmy. Also, My Little Pony! *grins* this really was epic!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Yay! This is good, though I wish there was a little more Cas in it.
Takai01 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
The title is quite accurate seeing as 'epic' was the first word to pop into my mind after finishing this. It probably helps that Gabriel is my favorite character from Supernatural. :P

I love how Jimmy just learns to live with the craziness that being friends with Gabriel entails. The ending was amazing as oddly enough I can see this happening in some twisted alternate reality of SPN.

Thank you for writing (and posting) this delightfully warped piece. It made for a rather entertaining read.

- Takai
crystal-roes chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
New headcanon.
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
You really need to stop writing things that I WANT TO BE CANON RJSTGFTGJNHARFAHTGFSHJ.
EIMIM chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh my god, thats funny! and surprisingly sweet at the same time :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
So they went to the moon. :)

I just love Gabriel/Jimmy friendship fics. Best one I found so far.