Reviews for Unleashed Potential
Chatterbox818 chapter 15 . 7/21
That was so sweet! And lots of fun to read! I was worried at the end that it wouldn't be a reveal fic and then it was! Thanks for writing and finishing! It was beautiful! :D
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
Beautiful. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
Lol at "Merlin was stuck and he had no choice but to sit back down and wait for them to get back. Part of him was wondering whether his own destiny would be so much easier if he either drugged or tied Arthur up every time he was about to knowingly put himself in danger."

Also, I like Leon figuring Sebastian had magic and probably Merlin too and not caring.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
Excellent story, thanks!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
I'm reading this for about the third or fourth time and really enjoying it. I love the relationship between Sebastian and Merlin.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Fantastic first chapter. Great dialogue and bromance. Nice touch of humour. It was so funny with Merlin inching towards the door while still seated.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 8 . 6/10/2015
I literally hate Adrian.
Poor Merlin, his magic!
Ah!
This is devastating.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Katz4 chapter 15 . 1/18/2015
Never have I loved two OC's like I loved Sebastian and Adrian. I'm so glad they survived!
cindy4651 chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
So wonderful, thank you! Great story, great writing, great grammar and mechanics!
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
oh boy, I have read this before! I don't remember Merlin's reveal to Sebastian, but I am really really looking forward to it! I remember that I love Sebastian!
wryter501 chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
a little ptsd and extra whump to end with? :P i did wonder if it was going to be a reveal story... and well-ended with seb & adrian, too!
wryter501 chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
still curious to see what exactly merlin did to the dreafela...
hm, using the magic suppressant as a plug - interesting idea...
wryter501 chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
oh, geez. now it's a combination horath&dreafela... twice as bad.
oh, merling - fight smarter, not harder. but then again, merlin's always been lucky rather than good... :P
if they knew that being bodiless was a weakness for the thing, might they not have planned for killing the human host from the beginning?
but i do like merlin and arthur being each other's salvation!