Reviews for Close up the Hole in My Vein
RitzCrackerr chapter 5 . 7/15
Ah! I'm so glad this is being revamped, I remember reading it a couple years back and being very sad it didn't continue. I can definitely see the improvement in your writing since last time, you've clearly grown as a writer X3 I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Billy chapter 2 . 6/1
You mixed up the old version with the new one in this chapter. You might want to check it again; towards the end there's clearly something wrong with the writing flow. _

Otherwise, nice work.
HeartThrobbingFanticyLover chapter 10 . 1/15
This is definitely a new take on this. So I can't wait to read more.
jandixjunpyo chapter 10 . 4/9/2016
I'm seriously still sad this WS never finished. I think ivere iewed before but I feel I should tell you again, very nicely done. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
I just finished your story it was a sad on but
good. I hope you will work on it some more
for i would like to know if they clean up and work things out
Emi kei Usagi chapter 10 . 9/12/2015
please update ... this is a great AU, I like the writing style, no grammatical mistakes and last but not least, I love the sense of reality in this story, I do not see them OOC, they are influenced by drugs heart break and depression, I wanna know what happens!
Lyka chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Please update !
Guest chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Update! Please! This story I'd kinda getting to me and I can feel that this is one amazing story! So please continue! Because I'll be really sad if you don't ;_; and I love you for this! EEEEP Takano X Onodera Forever!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
This story is great for an AU it's extremely realistic. Update soon!
mywinterfireflies chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Omg pls write i need more lovely imagination ️
Sora chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
I have read this from the beginning and i was really interested on your take on this and i'm really happy you updated you don't have to update often but thank you for updating. I quite liked this I think its showing more how Takano isn't cold he wants to make Ritsu okay again and he's so sorry but valium for Ritsu that's quite potent I believe, but yes Takano you need to shower and get Ritsu, thank you for writing and posting.
Kaeberlily chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
They might be AU, but like you said earlier, it's not more than other stories are. Also, I appreciate the way that you're handling the drugs, etc. It seems very realistic. Please please please finish this story!
toast4219 chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
This chapter was awesome :D i can't wait for the next one
Kaeberlily chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
That was absolutely beautiful and mesmerizing! Absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
This is a great story please continue to write it.