Reviews for Close up the Hole in My Vein
Lyka chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Please update !
Guest chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Update! Please! This story I'd kinda getting to me and I can feel that this is one amazing story! So please continue! Because I'll be really sad if you don't ;_; and I love you for this! EEEEP Takano X Onodera Forever!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
This story is great for an AU it's extremely realistic. Update soon!
mywinterfireflies chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Omg pls write i need more lovely imagination ️
Sora chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
I have read this from the beginning and i was really interested on your take on this and i'm really happy you updated you don't have to update often but thank you for updating. I quite liked this I think its showing more how Takano isn't cold he wants to make Ritsu okay again and he's so sorry but valium for Ritsu that's quite potent I believe, but yes Takano you need to shower and get Ritsu, thank you for writing and posting.
Kaeberlily chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
They might be AU, but like you said earlier, it's not more than other stories are. Also, I appreciate the way that you're handling the drugs, etc. It seems very realistic. Please please please finish this story!
toast4219 chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
This chapter was awesome :D i can't wait for the next one
Kaeberlily chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
That was absolutely beautiful and mesmerizing! Absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
This is a great story please continue to write it.
toast4219 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY ITS SO GOOD I hope you update soon :D
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
I love this so much !
Amy Levi chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
You should defiitely go on writing this.*nodnod* Please! So glad to see you wrote another chapter, even though it was kinda short. But better than nothing. Thanks fo the update!
DarkAlchemistAssassin chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Uwahhh... :3
I can't wait to find out more!
Update soon!
CHAO!
ASDFGHJKL chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
I love this, it's so angsty. Please update asap!
Primordium chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Yay, you continued! n_n Wonder what Ritsu was doing at Shisuik's place.