Reviews for The Saga Part Three: Memories
Anonymous chapter 36 . 6/3/2012
Wow I really did enjoy the saga, it's amazing really, the whole Pak thing kind of reminds me of Ichigo and his hollow mask. One of the few good Invader Zim fanfictions out there but poor Skoodge ah well... I can't wait for the final part!

Just a random question here but are you going to do more IZ fanfics after you're done with The Madylion saga?
Bladequeen2000 chapter 36 . 5/18/2012
Aw, man! I can't believe how into this series I am. It's just simply amazing, so amazing I can't even begin to describe how awesome this is! You're an extremely talented writer and I'd consider myself lucky if I even have a fraction of the talent you have! Keep on writing!
REDEADED chapter 36 . 4/26/2012
As soon as I come back to this website you finally finished part 3? Damn your keeping my attention that's for sure :) i'll be sure to follow you on tumblr and hot damn I cannot wait for part four! I'm already antsy about waiting to see Iron Maiden in August but now I gotta wait for this too? Lol keep up your good writing friend!

-Ed

p.s. You've brought back my passion for writing btw so thank you very much... 3
RavenFollower13 chapter 36 . 4/26/2012
This was a beautiful, essentially magnificent piece of this Saga. I am, as always, captivated, and I suppose I just have one more part to look forward to about the summer.

Sincerely,

~Echo
Surrogate-Reality chapter 36 . 4/25/2012
It has been quite a wild journey so far, and it is so hard to believe that we're finally nearing the climax of the entire saga!Even better, they're going BACK TO OUTER SPAAAAAAACE! It's not the end of the road quite yet, but thank you for sharing all of your writing and being so dedicated to it! I guess this is it then? No more talking, planning, or speculation everyone's going to jump headfirst into the fight and rip those answers out of Tak's dead hands if need be. Tis going to be interesting to see who and what comes out of this final confrontation.

Thanks for making Summer even better!
London Bai chapter 36 . 4/23/2012
I can't believe it's been that long since I began to read the Incident. And now, I've been able to follow so eagerly that the concept of time between chapters doesn't seem like any time passed at all

You truly have a gift of capturing your readers and presenting them a world and many lives created from your mind, which in turn was inspired by the show and g-d knows what else ;) I hope (besides this saga), you're putting this wonderful gift to use for something yours, purely yours. :)
crystalblue19 chapter 36 . 4/22/2012
:D Yay! I am excited for the fourth part now! x3 Sad that Ira lost his mind, hopefully they can save him and that Zim will finally be able to beat the commander(even though I like the commander a lot xD).
Sandy x Maxwell 4ever chapter 35 . 4/15/2012
D-Dude! Excuse my language but, you left me hangin! I was gettin all into this and you were just all "see you next time April 21st! ." and I'm over here all "deebadabada bbanga! Jeeeba!" you know babbling nonsense then I started crying out random Pokemon names cuz it's what I do when I get all sad like "PIKACHUUU! SQUIRTLE! EVVVIEE! PLUSLE! CHARASARD! CHARMADER!" you know except in a really whiny voice! Gosh guess I gotta wait. BUT THEN YOU WERE ALL "yeah totally last chappie!" and Im all "!" haha guess I'm into your stuff dude. Talk about crazed fan girl -.-' heh sorry
Surrogate-Reality chapter 35 . 4/15/2012
Oh dear. It appears some bad news is on the way. With the next chapter being the last of part three (So bittersweet!) I'm especially wary of what's about to be revealed. Interesting point about the Commander possibly being as afraid as Zim is of him. It makes a lot of sense actually...out of everybody, Zim is likely the only one who can put the Commander down for good.

I'm also curious as to what everyone will find on GIRs memory disk. Besides him gorging on tacos and screaming at random objects. Is GIR deactivated for good?

Looking forward to next week and what you've got the for the finale!
crystalblue19 chapter 35 . 4/14/2012
This chapter was great! It's nice to see that Miyuki really does care for Gaz. I loved the entire scene with the commander and it'd be interesting to see what's on Gir's memory disk, and love that little moment between Zim and Gaz, so cute. x3

I can't wait for the last chapter next week! :D
Surrogate-Reality chapter 34 . 4/8/2012
Yikes, if things keep up as they are it won't be long until the Commander is in full-time. Zim's willpower is about the only thing holding him together at this point. With his past and present loves together in the same room, it's going to be interesting to see what happens next.
crystalblue19 chapter 34 . 4/7/2012
That was interesting to see what was going on from Zim's side. :3
ngrey651 chapter 34 . 4/7/2012
Nah, I'm agreeing with Zim. He IS one dimensional. He only cares about power and hurting other people. That's as cookie-cutter pathetic as villains get. Even well-intentioned extremists have more character depth than HE does.
London Bai chapter 34 . 4/7/2012
Thank you so much for transferring your entire saga into a book form. This is defiantly a story I would want my family and friends (those who knows the show of course) and my future children
REDEADED chapter 33 . 3/31/2012