Reviews for Maybe, If Hazel Levesque
PrincessAmelie09 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
This is so incredibly heartbreaking. So, so heartbreaking.
You're a really amazing writer. I'm off to reading more of your stuff! :D
emmaroo chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I am crying
ImmortalHD chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Damn Dude.
VV the wise girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
:( sad but awesome. Your a great writer
chloe steere chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
aww i loved it
CarpAreNotFriendly chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
this was very well written, love it
KJtheELMtree chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Sweet.
I'm being monosyllabic today, you might have guessed.
-Beth M
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That was really cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
It was very good
I am just not sure how Sammy knew hazel was a daughter of Pluto
But it was very sweet
Paperback insomniac chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Sweet, but watch where you put commas. I noticed several unessecary ones.
killerninja123 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I think Leo is Sammy's grandson or greatgrandson. Besides if you think about it, Sammy didn't know that Greek and Roman gods exist. He didn't know why Hazel moved to Alaska. He didn't know that she died (if he did knew).

Also how can Leo be Sammy? I mean I get what all of you reviews and writers are saying, but in genetics kids can look like their mother, father, aunt, uncle, grandmother, grandfather or any distant relative. So it may be a possiblity that Leo got a lot of his mom's genes that made him look a lot like Sammy.
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
So sad! ;( But sweet at the same time! I love how you repeat yourself with the maybes, and the link between Leo, the Greeks and Romans-made me think of Frank, with all that godly blood in him. Great shot!
u r awesome chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This was sad, but good! I liked it alot
noodity chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
So yeah. This was too sad. Nowbim made, and that rhymes. But Leo can be Sammy's great-grandson because than Hephaestus wouldn't be Leo's dad, so it's a possibility Leo has the same sitch as Hazel but he changed his name and can't remember his past. This sucks. Now we have to wait and find out! I love this story but I hate Rick riordian for leaving the book like that!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 11/9/2011