Reviews for No Doubts
wordsncolours chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I love this. What I love the most about this ship is how much they've grown up, especially since they're together. Yes, he made mistakes, more than her, but like you said, past tense. He learnt from them, he won't make them again. I love how in the episode, it was shown so clearly that she trusts in him, that she knows he won't mess up again. I love how you captured this in your story. Great work!
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
First part:

I love that you showed us how she caught another case instead of being sent home where we all know she would only pace and drive herself crazy. :) But Officer Davis, LMAO! Oh my god, where the heck does he think he is? Losing it like that was not only unbecoming but could have placed Lindsay in a lot of danger. Screw could've, he did place her in danger! I do like the suspect, she has balls but I feel sorry for her kids. I hope that they have some family to take care of them. As for why do they think that Danny could do this, for the simple fact he is sex on two legs. His past rep and hot headed ways will always follow him around because those are rumors. Not one of them bothered to learn who he really was, they only spent three months with him. One of the downsides of rumors is that this prevented Don giving a little comfort to Lindsay. They are checking their behavior, when we all know they are close as brother and sister. :)

THE best line in here is this:

"I didn't ask about Danny, Kiddo. How are you holding up?" He emphasized the word you."

It was marvelous to see that someone cared enough to ask after how she was doing. :)

Second part:

THE best line of this section:

"You'll always be one of his own, Danny. No matter what happens. No doubts about that either."

Ain't that the truth! You are the first person to give a credible explanation for why Lindsay wasn't there with him at the end. That was the only part that stuck in my craw, why wasn't Lindsay there to show her support. :) Danny wanting to talk to Lindsay about what happened, that I could see happening because there is no way he would allow her to think that the rumors were true. Again I still love how she stopped him by saying he didn't need to explain, she already knew. :D

His amazement was perfect and so him. LOL. Why it was my favorite is because you brought up their wedding, the words...were perfect on how he felt about her and how she knew that. And you added a lot of depth to this by bringing up Lindsay's experience as a rookie, very cool!

EXCELLENT JOB! But I'd still would have love to see him continue as a sergeant. Eh. :)
bookworm chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I'm glad I wasn't the only one that struggled with this episode. There were parts of it that I loved and parts that left me disappointed. Overall, I felt that it lacked DL depth and appreciate that you brought us some of that with this one-shot. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm always excited to see something from you!
canucklehead chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Really appreciate you doing a one shot for this episode. It was great and very heart-warming. Great job again!
webdlfan chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I really don't ahve the heart to read through a danny/lindsay story right now. i really tried, but I wanted to let you know that I'm thankful you don't know what you think about the episode either. they threw a lot out there, took the time to show Danny defending Cooper's honor, but couldn't even show them with their hands on each other. I'm having a hard time enjoying d/l and they're really the only couple I ship period. I hope in a few days I feel differently, and I'll come back for a review, I promise!
MesserTurnerBates chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That was nice a different take of the episode
RandomTVFan30 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. Nice filler in part to what could have happened. Loved the episode.
alexindigo chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Hey Jenn! Great story. I too was sad to see Danny give up something he worked so hard for. I never understood Cooper's motives for lying to IAB but this ep gave us back kickass Lindsay! She's been relegated to the sidelines while we pick through Danny's various crises so to have the old Lindsay back, even if its only to reprise her role as Danny's No.1 supporter', was refreshing. One of the main reasons I LOVE your stories is how you portray the strength in her.

It'll be good to have Danny back in the lab again, so that's the silver lining in all of this at least. Thanks so much for sharing! Am looking forward to updates from your fabulous stories soon-ish! )