Reviews for Giving Myself To You
christag banner chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Aww loved this
fanicki chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
love it. really enjoyed this one-shot. Like I have said in reviews to your other jasper/bella one-shots..wouldnt mind reading this as a multi-chapter story. keep on writing.
Angel chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
R u going to make this into a story or is it just a 1 shot?
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
love it

;p
Curiosity62 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Such drama, and such romance.

He's wanted all along and said nothing. Their fight in the dorm was a turning point which at the time seemed for the worst as it pulled them apart for years.

Their reunion was so sweet. When she found the photos of herself and finally saw how he saw her was so beautiful I almost cried. The lovemaking was amazing and I was jumping for joy that they finally knew the truth.

He gave himself to her years ago, and now she has in turn given herself to him.
OPOSOJOJ chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Cute.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
A spectacular love story with a storybook ending. You wrote this story just perfectly.
abbymickey24 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
You so deserved to win. Love it bb.
edwardsisobel chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Congrats on placing so well in the contest sweety. Really loved this story, the characters were so full of depth for a one-shot and the lemon was delicious. Loved it.

Hugs

Suz xx
Jasperaddict chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This was absolutely wonderful! An original piece, I truly enjoyed it and felt every emotion of the characters. Well written, good job!
krystal214 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This was insanely good. I think that was an awesome AH story. I like the interwoven characters that we all know in a slightly different way. That was very well done.
MzPYT4eva chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Three words: I LUVED IT!
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That was awesome! TTFN! JXB ; 0)
Galveston's Daughter chapter 1 . 10/15/2011