Reviews for Love hunted
SophieAngel69 chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
I love the ideas here. I wonder why Alive brought Jasper into this and more about what happened to Bella. Good luck and keep writing.
mickkila chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
Can you continue this story please
Guest chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
A BIENTOT
karen Whitlock Cameron Lahote chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
AWWWWWWWWW ARE U PLANNING ON UPDATING :/
zaliyak chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
please update soon with more chapters!
brikaspoms chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Looking forward to reading more!
PrincessLiya chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
plz do update more this is a amazing story an i would like to read more!
PrincessLiya chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
i like this chapter
Holidai chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Lol, I am so glad they flipped their game on them. I hope they enjoy hunting down, torturing and ending those scuzz buckets. Great update! :D
sdmo88 chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
I'm definantly looking forward to them getting what's comming to them, good job can't wait to read more
Oricke chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
great story looking forward to the next update.
jaspersmate81 chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
I love your story so much. It is very creative and original. What is Bella exactly? Vampire venom has no effect on her? She can control only fire and ice, so that rules out being an Elemental. I'm dying to find out the answers to the various mysteries that you have presented us with. So James is mated to Alice? Why has she been pretending with Jasper? Does it have to do with Maria in somey or did she just want power, and have the great God of War under her thumb for protection? Victoria is Alice's mother? How are Carlise, Esme, Edward, and the Denali's Involved. You did hint t at Tanya and Eddie Pooh being secretly together Emmie Bear and Rose have yet to make an appearance. What about the Volturi? Are they involved? Keep up the good work, I love how you went with a very unique angle with the story. Using the time period of running from the Nomads as a time frame for the beginning of your story. Most fanfictions start either at the beginning of Twilight, or after New Moon, not during the Nomad Chase down. I love it.
deltagrl chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
Great chap . Excited to see the rest
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
Loved it! Can't wait to see what will happen next!
city of bone chapter 11 . 5/24/2013