Reviews for And Starward Drifts the Stricken World
Greyella chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
Oh dark and possessive and wonderful. You never fail to impress. Well done. Love this series.
BellaRei713 chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
That was a really cool prompt, making things come from such a different perspective. Of course you chose Nagini and of course you did it very well lol. The comparisons between her and Bella were very enjoyable. I love the idea that Nagini is his only equal. I forget that he can actually TALK to her lol. Imagine if I could talk to Teeny! I wouldn't need anyone else in the world! Bahah I also liked how she kept referring to Draco as the "blonde hatchling" lolol. Very nice A as usual.
GreyElla chapter 15 . 9/3/2015
Quite the juxtaposition to the previous piece. They complement well. :)
GreyElla chapter 14 . 9/3/2015
Oh...how I've missed your cissatrix! Spot on, deary.
Phoenix Redfire chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
tbh just read the intro and fell in love with this fic, well done
riskeybusiness chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
How you can write so amazingly and put such emotion into these short stories baffles me. I applaud you!
Christer Bleu chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Ah... I get a cookie? Can it be white chocolate chip?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
Very good.
I like your fic and your story on the Blacks.
This story with Bella and Andromeda lovers of Narcissa is very good.
I hope to read other story on the Blaclk with Andromeda and Bellatrix and also Nymphadora.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Very good.
Narcissa is brainwashed and innocent.
At beginning, I believed that Druella stopped because she regretted her actions but after, we see that she stops for bad reasons.
This family is fucked
kapuis chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Druella is horrible and cruel, she has raped this two daughters and risk to make die her last daughter. The Narcissa's reaction are excellent.
kapuis chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Very good.
Bellatrix is excellent, completely insane and she use the poor Drago.
I prefer the fight between Bellatrix and Narcissa with this very good quote :""He looks just like you when he cums, you know." and " still laughing as she taunted Narcissa into becoming a killer. Such a worthy accomplishment, that would be.".
Ryoko05 chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
wow...I've missed this story so much because you are an amazing Blackcest writer wow. I perfectly understand what going on but at the same time I'm not able to really understand because I'm not the Black sisters. Great great update! Within the Blackcest world Andi/Bella are my fav so this was nice to see :)
EmMa-Is-TurNiNG-'Le'StRaNgE chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
I think chapter ten is my favourite! I love all your fics:D you're so talented at writing!
A2463 chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
Love it very much!
BellaRei713 chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
You're always so fantastic, gawd. No wonder I love you.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »