Reviews for Take Off Your Kid Gloves
PoisonIvy7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This story is funny and fun and sweet and there are not enough words to convey how much I adore it. You can always tell how much an author not only loves but gets the characters in a fandom when an AU is this good.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
this is brilliant. seriously, I knew from the beginning how you wanted this to be- and it worked out perfectly. You hit the style dead on and I loved every aspect of the story!
Berry Smoothie chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
absolutely fantastic. fun, witty, hot ... kudos!
ifrickinlovenarwals chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
OMG, im in love with this story. it was well written adn i cant wait to read more of your stories. Thanks so much for this! its awesome!
TheGirlwithaPin chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This is one of my favorite fics of all time! I keep on reading this way too much!
Mizcherri88 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Very very cute! Loved it!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Aww, this is so cute. It's beautiful writing. I love the plot.
Quicksilvermad chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I love this story so much! I don't know how many times I've read it now, but it remains my favorite Star Trek AU.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I love it... I've read another one of your mccoy/chapel ff and I love them... I... It... Write more please... I'm in heaven it was so beautiful... Ifdjdmjdtj nv dhj... I'm so happy right now... There is nothing better than a beautiful fanfiction... I'm rereading it...i gsjgdmfd
Lyrical-Nerd chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I've only recently discovered the lovely pairing that is McChapel, but this story is definitely one of my favorites so far! And holy cow it's long! It kept me from being bored on a long-ish car trip today. :)
I am sometimes skeptical of AUs, but this one is fantastic and the plot was clearly very well thought-out. I love having Gaila around in fics, and The Bed was described so nicely that now I want one (though I'm pretty sure it would take up my whole room)! I didn't figure out the location of the jewels until McCoy and Chapel did. All of the romance was lovely and there was fluff and angst and smut and just... this was such a lovely fic. Favorited forever, and will probably re-read at some point. 3
-Kayla
WhatsGoingOn chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I'm sorry, I don't know how I came upon these McChapel fics now but I'm obsessed and this has to be some of the best writing I've come across. Brava!
Nan chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I want to marry you, and it's not the bed but the quality of the story. Lovely!
mysweetkat chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Love the story - reminded me of Pleasantville.
Pin11 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Great story; I totally lived it. You have a wonderful talent for writing very fun dialog. Thanks!
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This story is just too cute! Thanks for writing and sharing with us!