Reviews for Waking up to you
nanesantos70 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
LOVED!
shinedownlvr4eva chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Omg I'm stupid. It took me until the second set if lyrics to realize that it was from one of my favorite Skillet songs.
Sherlockedholmes chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love this song! It's Comatose by Skillet right? I was obsessed with it a few years ago. As for the story...well, I'm speechless, I honestly don't think there are enough words to say how much I liked it! It was sweet, full of fluffy cuteness and all that's good in a fic! And I read it three times! :D
Loved it, it's amazing! When I read this: "Why dreaming about it when you have the real thing in your bed?" I actually thought I would die from giggling like a school girl! haha XD
Merthur Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I have found yet another song fic from you :D

I hadn't heard the song so I went on YouTube, as you do... and I think I cried a bit with the rocky undertones and the meaningful lyrics. It certainly set the theme and tone of this story.

And I completely loved this. At the beginning it was all about Arthur's pain and undeniable attraction to Merlin. The way he was feeling images of Merlin bleed through into his mind and heart, and what hurt the most was how Arthur believed that nothing could become of it. Then in the next scene, it was heatbreaking to see how Arthur felt so blissfully trapped and didn't know what to do, how he snapped and was so spiteful to Merlin... and Merlin... oh it was as clear as day that he loved Arthur, this sudden outburst of sharp anger spiced with a yearning rage... it cut deep in Merlin, not being able to be close to Arthur and thinking that Arthur truly thought him worthless. Then... oh no... then as the reader was told Arthur had gone out with Merlin as to set things right... it was so breathtakingly pulse-stoppingly romantic the way when Arthur was stabbed but felt that Merlin was by his side... it was so sweetly tender how Arthur believed that if he died now then he'd die happy, for he was where he belonged. What stung more was how he wanted to tell Merlin this. And the reader was given hope, hope as to Arthur's feelings when he forced himself awake to see Merlin, to be able to melt in his gaze. And Merlin's pain for how he couldn't feel Arthur, the panic of not being able to be there for him... Merlin's heartbeats were raw and sore. And then we were snapped into a crushing panic as Arthur felt betrayal from Merlin sting him deep. But then... as Arthur was able to calm... the way he was weeping inside to ever thinking of turning over Merlin was so a bloody wound to his heart... for he realised in those moments that Merlin had never hurt him, that Merlin was just innocent and hurt just as Arthur... it was so romantic to find in those moments Arthur realised that he loved Merlin. Which was brightened by how he felt before... so hurt over how he didn't want Merlin to touch him because he had to... that he wanted Merlin to touch him because he wanted to. And then there was the final scene - where in which Merlin was pouring his heart out trying to apologise and beg for forgiveness and Arthur was trying himself to express his feelings and his own remorse... but when their lips connected and they melted into the bed... it was just so tender and intimate to see their rotting hearts break free from their chains. They allowed the other's warmth to consume them and the way you portrayed that... how they were indeed making love... and the detail... the sweet afterglow as well... the heartfelt love confessions of forever... well, I admit, I did get very tearful.

Thanks For Sharing x
Sharon T chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Wonderful
kasssumi chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I loooove the beginning.
BinnieTheKing chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This was wonderful! I finally realized all the other Merhur fanfiction out there is so very OOC because in your fic they are so in character! Brilliant!
theonewhoneversleeps chapter 1 . 10/17/2011