Reviews for Acquiescence
DragonHeartstring360 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
This was great :) You got both the characters' personalities down really well and I could totally see this scene happening between them.
Jade1990 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is really great. I wish we'd been shown something like this in the show. I hope you write more Mary/Branson interactions.
FlamingSkies chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is fantastic - Branson is absolutely spot-on and Mary is just perfect as well. It's like watching two close-matched rivals playing a game of tennis, each one returning the other's ball with escalating gusto until Branson wins the point! Thanks for writing it!
DuskyIndian chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
"If your sister's heart is ever broken and it's my fault, I'm going to hold you to that". HAHAHAHA , Branson FTW :) Loved this. Keep it up :)
hameronaddict aka literatigirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
"If your sister's heart is ever broken and it's my fault, I'm going to hold you to that." Lovely! ;)
gayeffie chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
it's great, I love the veiled battle of words...

Lovely... :)
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Beautiful and very believeable!
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I really enjoyed this, especially the ending - I wish we'd seen something like this on the show. Great job!
sakurasencha chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
YES! I wanted to see some Mary/Branson interaction. I enjoyed their conversation and thought you captured them very well. Thanks for sharing!
SunflowerRei chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I really enjoyed this! I love the way you wrote Branson-I can absolutely picture him saying those lines and reacting that way to hearing what Sybil thinks of him.

We can only hope we get a scene like this between Branson and Mary.
Myrtis Violette chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Thanks, I really wanted to read something about the interraction between Mary and Branson.

I enjoy your Branson. He is funny, and he knows what he wants. Of course he would think Sybil knows her own mind. He is not trying to manipulate her, just make her see his feelings, and hopefully hers... And I like that he chuckled when he heard what she said about him.

I hope you will write more about him, because I think you really get him.

I hope my English is tolarable, I'm French.
AriadneO chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Lovely story! I quite enjoyed this and I love how you write Branson and Mary. I especially like Branson's comment at the end and how it left Mary quiet for the rest of the ride. :)