Reviews for Ron Stoppable: In Brightest Day
code R.R chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
I liked it and i hope life is tresting you better
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
cool
Quathis chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Just found this pair of stories and must say I am impressed. The quality of writing and the emotion they invoke make for a great read. Until next time.
Mitchkpfan chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
That was a good one, Waveform. Kim and Ron faced some personal demons, tied up a loose end with one of their enemies, and begin a new chapter of their lives.

I'm curious about two things. Was it Ron or Tomar who decided to take Pill Moss with them? Did Ron just need his DNA or did he think they would need Mr. Moss himself in case they needed some extra hope? Or did Tomar bring him so he could finally face his wife and the consequences of his actions? And if it was Ron's idea, did he bring Tomar so Kim wouldn't be tied to a technical kidnapping?

Also, why was Monique giving Mr. Moss the divorce papers? Was she doing it was a favor to Jillian or did Monique insist on it to personally spite a prime source of their recent troubles?

I loved the bit about Phil Moss ranting about wanting to sue the Justice League and / or the Green Lantern Corps (and being told why that wouldn't work).

Thanks for the scene with the Flash family near the end. Also, as a life long Superman fan, I loved the Super-references here and there.

I have more to say, but I think I'll do that in a private message. Good luck and take care.

Mitch
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
Albeit being brief compared to your other stories, this was still very enjoyable.

I do like putting Kim and Ron in the Titan Tower and having Raven and Beast Boy working together. You've laid out the possibilities for more stories with this group.

Sorry that you have to step away from writing for a while, but the real world always seems to win out over the FF site.

Hope you'll be able to stop by still and visit, leave a few review for others and maybe put out another chapter down the road.

Thanks for coming up with this, putting in all the time needed and for everything else you've done here.
Classic Cowboy chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
always did love Vertigo's version of Death. she's just so... cute. odd saying that but she is.

Great conclusion, tho I had hoped for a longer story, but you hit every mark flawlessly. True stuff, if anything ever happened to Kim Ron would go nuts (foreshadowing a bit of my Iron Man fic *shameless plug*)

great story, and I hope you don't disappear too long and come back with more awesome stories wave, maybe even show Kim and Ron with the Titans here. great stuff! have a nice break!
Comet Moon chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
What a sad ending.

Last story for awhile.

Well, lets see if I can get my tail in gear and actually write some of my plot bunnys.

LFTM (Look Forward to More)

What can I say.

Always look for hope.

Ja ne

Jim
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
Nice tale and ending to said tale there wave!

Some loose ends tied up and the beginning of the lives of Kim and Ron in the paths they have taken up.

Hope to see you again online, but real life does that to ya.

Take care and see you later.

CajunBear73
Katsumara chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
What a wonderful, wonderful story waveform, and what a way to end it. So.. Ron's mission the whole time was to save one of his worst personal enemies; Gil? I'm surprised by that and actually happy about it. I'd have never thought of that, that's for sure. I also like how relieved you portrayed Ron there. Glad he didn't go all Zorpox for sure.. that would have sucked majorly. :(

Also like how you brought in the Teen Titans there at the end! Very cool stuff. Superheroes mixed together with Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable are just a combo that's made of major win.

Sad to hear you won't be writing for a while again, [ But I understand how life can throw you for loops.. I hope everything works out for you, buddy. Be well, okay?
Shrike176 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
As always, excellent story. I found your point about not being able to sue superheroes very interesting.

You always do a great job of demonstrating how Kim and Ron fit together so well, in this case it was interesting to see Kim as the one keeping Ron grounded. Though I have to wonder why either of them are going to college under the circumstances. I would say the lantern corp is a pretty heavy commitment, and one they don't seem to have any interest in leaving, so it just doesn't seem like a degree is something either one of them need. While SF state does have a beautiful campus, I doubt the professors would give them passing grades if they are constantly missing exams to fight monsters.

Of all the threads you could follow here, I have to say the idea of Ron actually being able to scare Darkseid really got my mind racing.

As always, thanks for writing!
Storyteller222 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Well the wait has been worth it, now there is just one question left that is bothering me
Sentinel103 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Congratulations WF it was a great continuation. Kim and Ron's life go on and now they are going to influence a younger generation of heroes.

I know from experience life gets in the way and don't make a stranger of yourself...oh your character will return again in my 'OA' ARC, maybe not in the upcoming story but in one down the road a bit so keep an eye out for it.

So you know you CAN write some short stories once in a while (hint, hint.)

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Eddy13 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Well, that story ended in a way I didn't expect, but at least everything worked out in the end. I'm sorry to hear that it's your last story for awhile. I hope you come back some day.
readerjunkie chapter 4 . 10/22/2011