Reviews for Spirit That Denies
TheGentlemanLivingInTheShadows chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I love how you do Daniel!
ness chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
hello! random fact here: pink was actually considered a masculine color, and blue a feminine color before the holocaust happened, as homosexuals were marked with a PINK triangle to mark them as honmosexuals, so daniel saying at least the parasol wasnt pink is a tiny bit inaccurate for their time period! i dont mean to bother you, just a random fact! thank you very much and its an absolutely lovely story!
The Misty Jewel chapter 20 . 3/8/2014
Can I just tell you HOW MUCH I freaking love this? :D I'm sorry, there aren't /words/ for how awesome this fic is! :P And if there were I don't know them!
XD I actually just finished watching a let's play of the original Amnesia by this youtuber named Markiplier, and I was thinking halfway through- "Omg Daniel and Alexander- such a ship!" And then I looked it up and people agreed! :) And this fic was just amazing, and I'm blathering now, but who cares!

Thank you so much for writing it! I'm amazed how you tied in Penumbra at the end!
Shadoween chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
oh oh... a hunt? I love hunts ! :D
Shadoween chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
hmmm ... what's gonna happen now I wonder...
Shadoween chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
don't kill him don't kill him ! :O
Shadoween chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
noo ! Don't do it Daniel ! you stupid man ! you were supposed to live happily ever after with Alex D:
Shadoween chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
nooo ! go away you stupid Agrippa ! I hate you D: leave Alex alone D: alone with Daniel D:
Shadoween chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
finally ! yay for you Daniel you little child killer :D
Shadoween chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
how dramatic... loved the chapter
Shadoween chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
oh my... the nightmare was scary... and hpw brave of Agrippa to still try right?
Shadoween chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
oh my... I loved the bath scene poor Alexander... I wonder when will he snap and act on his desires xD
Shadoween chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
hehe but you were proposed to cheers to newly wed xD
Shadoween chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
of course he'd be happy oh Daniel your so naive it really is cruel to Alexander xD
Anon chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
A flustered Daniel is always the case to make me adore him all the more...wait, this is actually the first fan fiction I've read with Daniel being bashful! Nonetheless I love it already.