Reviews for Identity
Elenna123 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Wow. One of the best post-LB Susan fics I've seen. Love the repetition especially.
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is a wonderful look at Susan. Thanks for sharing and God bless.
Silvers45 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh, this was just heartbreakingly wonderful. The repetition and the writing style is absolutely glorious. Thank you.
Sonic Serendipity chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Argh, this is so beautiful. Clean and concise with little sharp twists of light and of pain. Just lovely.
LadyAlambiel chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Oh... Oh... THIS made me cry. But, I love the ending. Still crying. Man, I'm going to get my keyboard wet... *sniffles and goes off to find a hanky*
Ilovevollyball chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Tears.

What now of the Magnifecent and Just,
They have found peace.
Where now is the valiant who's faith never wavered,
She walks with her brothers in Aslans land.
What of the gentle,
She has fallen.

Grief.

Who now is the betrayer,
Who now has denied her King.

§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•

Sorry about all that. I was kinda feeling poetic (even though nothing rhymes )
I don't even know if any of that made sense to you, I just had to get it out. (if you know what I mean)

Great wonderful job!
vundervooman chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Beautiful. I love your use of their titles and your portrayal of Aslan. Lovely!
narnias no.1fan chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
:')cute
fantasyfreak133 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
OMG! so sad and yet so happy!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Very beautifully done. I love the repetition, and the effect it creates. Just absolutely wonderful. :)

Ani-maniac494
Aleriaxx chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
beautiful and sad...:o her last words gave me chills.
Miss mia chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
When I read LB as a child, I remember the almost physical pain I felt when Peter said, "our sister is no longer a friend of Narnia." I was so shocked, then grieved as I realized she didn't get to experience all those glad reunions. Of course, as a child, it didn't occur to me that she could have redemption. Thank you for a touching and GENUINE piece about such a redemption. It's never too late for any of us here to hear His voice.
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh! So beautiful!

-Aila
Arrowhead1996 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I think I am going to always read your stuff on Sundays. It is so wonderful.
Me chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I always wondered what happened to Susan, and I love this. She went back to Narnia again, not in body, but in spirit. Yay! :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »