Reviews for The Year That Never Was
Infinities Lover chapter 8 . 1/26
Awww! Loved this!
matt chapter 1 . 1/21
I was trappd by a mad man, he had taken over the world , the people who fort agenced him was in prizened in the tawer of London.
It all started on new years day 2012 where I met met the most powerfull and notorious criminal for interagation of a murdered mi6 agent, I tracked him down in a little town in Manchester were he was going to make the biggest deal of his courier.
Im a mi7 agent, my name is Steinberger undercover as a drug dealer named pedro. Ricky Spanish, a madman who been acused for murder, thieve and treason. I was the guy who the guy who dr clows was meating, docter cloas the biggest nemesis of ricky Spanish,

I went to a place just out of deans gate to meat with docter Klaus, docter Klaus used to be in the royal navy as a commander who met hes partner ricky Spanish who had betrayed him to get a secret scroll to get to change the past and future, the scroll made docter klous older and older.
“docter klous good to meet you” said the Steinberger in a cheerful mood “its been a long time and a lot of work to do” after we discussed the plans, “now we know the location of the target are you coming I might just need your help” doctor Klaus got his gear ready and kick some but. We heard a noise of a car braking“you hear that, it sounds like a visitor” “thats strange I dont recollect I had visitors” docter Klaus said superstitiously, gunshot where penetrated throw the brick walls, “ where do you stash your woepons I only have a damn pistol with one mag left to waste”I said, the gunshots continued “I have none well not now anyways”said doctor Klaus we left the building throw the basement there was a tunnul leading to the centre of the city “come on we got to go before they find and reach us, I cant chose when I die but I can chose how I die” I said angrily we were almost out “were out come on we got to go to the Manchester eye to kill ricky Spanish but first we need a rifle we can go to the mi7s base “
The Doctor Rose chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
great story
The Doctor Rose chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
great story keep it up
The Doctor Rose chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
ROSE!
LilienRose chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
I cant wait to read time crash.

I dont have anything against alex's the actress but I do not like how they played out river. Cant wait to see how you fix it.
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
looking forward to continuation of this series...glad you are re-writing certain characters from series 4!
Deathmvp chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
Great work on this chapter and story. I am glade you are plaining to keep this story going in sequels.

One thing I hope you will touch on more as cannon droped the ball on it in my oppion is when Jenny (Doc clone/kid) as I liked her but they cut her out after that one show. One thing you could even pleay with is make that River before she changes in looks and regens.

I do wounder why you said you did not like something you found out about her was? Is it that she "killed" the doctor as if it is you must see the fanaly of the lates season to find out about how that goes about.
JollyRoger1 chapter 8 . 10/21/2011
Nicely done. I can't wait for the sequels.
JollyRoger1 chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Another nice chapter. Keep up the good work.
Deathmvp chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Small but good changes from cannon.
LilienRose chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Sweet
JollyRoger1 chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Another nice chapter. Keep up the good work.
Deathmvp chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Almost taken right out of cannon but I do like the little thing with Jack in this chapter.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
I love this story. Rose and the 10th Doctor are awesome together. This is very clever, sticking her into this episode. Of course she should be a Time Lady. River was Time Lord just for being conceived on the Tardis while in transit, so how much more should Rose have been affected by looking into the Time Vortex. Anyway, I'm favoriting this!