Reviews for Mommy and Daddy Are Fighting Again
keara.park chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Aww. It's so fluffy. I love it. It's cute. Please write more of the story. Please please please please please
TheProductivePurplePrincess chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
i like the end it had me laughing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Omg sooo good!
LazySundayGirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
you gotta love Hamish and Angus.

does it seem like evry good story has a twin/brother troublemaking team? PJO, HP, AND HS. its like the recipe for a good story.

anyway, the oneshot was awesome, and I loved it.

buhbye
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
really cute
Lol chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's all that came from my mouth while reading this

"Ohmygod! THEY'RE KISSING!"

And

"Close your eyes"

"What are you doing?"

"CLOSE YOUR EYES!"
Were my favorite parts. If I were Kat, I would have said: "CLOSE YOU GOD DAMN EYES!" But the bagshaws wrapped up the story nicely.
The-One-You'll-Never-Expect chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I want to cry so bad!

-Yla
LOL chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
You had the Bagshaws spot on!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Loved the ending! Mommy and Daddy are fighting again! Fave line!
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story, and knew I had to read it right from the title. I thought that the characters were really well-written and the descriptions were extremely in-character. The ending, with Angus, Hamish, and Gabrielle listening was really hilarious. I couldn't help but think back to all those times they were like, "Mommy and Daddy are fighting again." Great job!
nicky chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Its very awesome!
Alanah9841 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
awesome i love it you're an incredible writer
c chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I love this story! I think it is very much in character, which a lot of other stories aren't. The dialogue is snappy, the descriptions are realistic... could have been written by Ally herself! You did a very good job with the ending. It's humorous, and it ends with showing, not telling, which is really hard to do. You're very good. Hope this makes your day!
Uknowiloveu chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Omgod! this is hilairious!
recklessnrelentless chapter 1 . 12/29/2012