Reviews for Better
blurryillusions chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I've been reading a few stories of yours and I have to say, this is my favorite story of yours. I would totally love it if you made this from another viewpoint but sadly, you posted this three years ago. :D
Zach chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I do think you should write another POV... I really enjoyed reading this! Unfortunately I do not have the time to write a full review. Keep up the good work!
IzzyLockheart chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
NO! MY AXIE! I'LL MURDER YOU SORA! *stops her rant and scratches the back of her head nervously* Well, actually, I guess I can't anymore huh? Haha. But... I'LL BREAK YOU OUT OF THE BIG HOUSE, ROXIE! I SWEAR IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
...
I think you broke me...
Kira Ria 18 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Don't you think, it should be Ventus instead of Sora?
Wasuremono Secrets chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was amazing. Twisted but amazing xD please write the story from sora' s pov. I cuold use some clarifications_''
Ewonsama chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
so was roxas really crazy the whole time? i feel sad and so confused
RBR chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I really don't know what to say here, I just know that I absolutely love it!
I would love to read another chapter or story from Sora's or Axel's POV.

Thank you for another great story!
Lololo chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wow... This is kinda... Creepy? Nah, if it has AkuRoku itts fine by me. :D
JaegerjaquezLover101 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Ohmygod I'm in love with this story. It's like nothing I've ever read before! The way it's planned out, written, the way you use the characters is so...so...Damn I can't even find a word to describe it! I feel like making a doujinshi out of this because it's just so good! You have to absolutely make like a sequal or something so people can know what really happened to him...I have to know...I MUST! If you do make a sequal, have it be from Sora's point of view, because he was always there, and is the problem of the story. I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE THIS STORY!
738491074891203748129347089231 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
it was good. doing it from sora' view point and axels would be great sadly this kinda reminds me of me
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Um yea u should... cuz that REALLY confused me... 0.o It was all clear until the raping started. Geez that was so sad :( God I hope in the end it was really Sora who was crazy and then drove Roxas insane... Or was it all just Roxas imagination? Wait... O_O would if all this is just my imagination and really I'm just some crazy person? I gotta admite that's kinda funny :) All ur story's r so crazy, gory, and I always end up depressed after reading it _ but that's kinda a good thing, right? To be moved by the writing, feel wat the characters r feeling? Hm, I loved it _
SlumCity chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
WOW. Just wow. Your writing is AMAZING.

I'd love to see it from a different view point :3
ReliveTheGreat chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This story was sad, depressing, scary, and awesome all in one...me likkee
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 10/25/2011